My Girl Problem...

Muay-Lao

2)If we want virgin now days we better have a 13 years old girl to be your wife or else almost all are second hand.

Y A W N ZzZz

if you aren't a routine daytripper only between home<-->work<-->soi cowboy

maybe u can be surprised to discover that MANY of charming VIRGIN OVER 13yrs old women are almost EVERYWHERE in THAILAND

i'm so bothering to tell this such of super self-prejudiced or sterotyped or whatever so called that all of my SINGLE AND FABULOUS female LIFETIME friendS

are still VIRGIN.

Wow, I wish my dad took me to Soi cowboy when i was 18 and told me to be back by 3am :D

Hey, 350, D´ya reckon Daddy paid for the boy´s time with this virgin millionaire too...

Oh, Muay Lao, Her name wouldn´t be Jan would it.

If it is, you are seriously dreaming. PM me if it is her, ´cos theres a story and a half, and her going to Oz makes sense.

anyway, if you are a troll (cheer rod BTW) piss off. :o

I think I've had the girl your talking about. She doesn't want to work in a bar? Her parents don't know she works in a bar? She's only been working in a bar for two months? And she's 23, right?

Well she said she was 21 and was her first day working in a bar. And both her father and mother died in a car accident.

I think every unmarried women in Thailand will claim they are virgins as it s a disgrace in Thai 's sociaty to have sex before marry. This is as opposed to the Farang's land as girls seem to feel inadequate because they are virgins! Yes,Girlfrombar,All my unmarried thai girl friends too said they are all virgins :o

And indeed you can have the virginity done in Thailand by plastic surgery for around 3000 bath (no not me! my friend have it done).

Muay-Lao, you have nothing to lose just go for it and enjoy yourself but just don't fall for any story she ever comes up with regarding asking for your money and don't believe that she loves you because that take time. Who know you two might end up live happily ever after :D

Muay-Lao, you have nothing to lose just go for it and enjoy yourself but just don't fall for any story she ever comes up with regarding asking for your money and don't believe that she loves you because that take time. Who know you two might end up live happily ever after :D

:o

Don´t fall for any story she ever tells you, and don´t believe that she loves you... you might end up happily ever after...

How does that work, exactly??