Safe Deposit Box - 1 Month

skydiver1

.....or you could post your question on this form and get a whole bunch of smart-A*s comments!

Actually, I am following this thread because I am wondering about safe deposit boxes and what experience people have had with them.

not easy to get one.. the supply is limited and they want u to sign up for 1 yr minimum.

on top of that most banks require you to sign up for some sort of savings plan - 7 yrs +, 2% yearly interest - thank you very much..

after a lot of searching and phone calls, managed to find one branch (KTB) in Suk 90+ that wanted "only" 10,000THB deposit (locked) and 2 yr fee in advance (400THB per yr)... needed to open a savings a/c as well..

u need a WP to open a savings a/c or safe deposit box..

hope this helps

not easy to get one.. the supply is limited and they want u to sign up for 1 yr minimum.

on top of that most banks require you to sign up for some sort of savings plan - 7 yrs +, 2% yearly interest - thank you very much..

after a lot of searching and phone calls, managed to find one branch (KTB) in Suk 90+ that wanted "only" 10,000THB deposit (locked) and 2 yr fee in advance (400THB per yr)... needed to open a savings a/c as well..

hope this helps

NO ... You don't ......... Why do people keep saying that ?

Naka.

hope this helps

NO ... You don't ......... Why do people keep saying that ?

Naka.

i was referring to this particular situation (coz I was actually - THERE)

i know that in certain banks/branches u don't need it.. but i was describing this particular case

maybe they could help... :D

Very helpful! :o

Deposit for the key 3,000 baht (VAT excluded.)

Charge 1,500 Baht for 1 lost key

I wonder what they make the keys from? Mine cost me 20 baht.

yeah, its a bit steep, but if someone's going to crib about the cost of replacing something they haven't lost yet, they probably don't need a safe deposit box anyway... :D