Limit To Number Of Tourist Visas?

Is there a limit to the number of tourist visas one can have? I have been Staying in Thailand for nearly 3 years. Aug 2006-Sep 2006 (Visa on arrival 30 days) Single entry tourist visa from US Oct 2006-Jan 07. 30 days in states. Single entry from US Mar 07-May 07. Single entry Tourst from Penang where they stamped my passport (this person travels to thai many times on tourist vsa and may be denied in the future blah blah blah) May 07-aug 07. Back to USA Renter 45 days later Stayedon a double entry for 6 months obtained from the USA oct 07-Apr 07. BAck to USA another 2 entry tourist obtained in usa. Ever since thepenang stamp. Ive only got them from the usa. I just sent away for another double entry. How long can I do this for as I normally have to come back to the staes every 6 months

There is no hard and fast rule as to how long you can do it. It is all up to the consulate that you get the visa at, and whatever their current rules are. They could change the rules tomorrow.

Going back to the US would definitely give you the best chances to be able to continue this. You could probably also get a double entry visa from Vientiane.

There is no hard and fast rule as to how long you can do it. It is all up to the consulate that you get the visa at, and whatever their current rules are. They could change the rules tomorrow.

Going back to the US would definitely give you the best chances to be able to continue this. You could probably also get a double entry visa from Vientiane.

"There is no hard and fast rule as to how long you can do it. It is all up to the consulate that you get the visa at, and whatever their current rules are. They could change the rules tomorrow"

most deff, esp in such cambodia where you dont get an educated or reasonable answear "No, you stay Thailand to long" does get up ya nose a tadge!!!

chris