Thailands War On Drugs Part 2

GungaDin

http://news.sbs.com.au/dateline/thailand39...on_drugs_543912

Quote: CHALERM YOOBUMRUNG, (Translation): The criminals were killing each-other, the more we cracked down the more careful the thugs were. To cover their tracks, there were more pre-emptive killings. No deaths were caused by our officials. Of course, there may have been some mistakes, some errors, I don't deny that.

Yeah, right.

Didn't his son kill an off duty copper in a nightclub and now has a top govt job?

Watch a Thai police spokesman squirm under questioning. :o

Enjoy!

If the translation of the document was correct, the order was to kill drug users and sellers. It just beggars beleif how the high ranking police officer could deny it even when he was reading it. It was so ridiculous that even he had to call for a time out. In Britain you get MPs who duck a question or refuse to give a straight answer, but in Thailand they just give you a bare faced denial of the facts that are presented to them. They might as well stick there fingers in there ears and say "bla bla bla I cant here you". It makes you want to scream. Its like when I was a kid and i had done something naughty. I would deny it untill I was blue in the face even though I had been seen throwing the stone by my neighbour. This was because i was stupid and 10 years old. I am all grown up now and only lie about how many beers I had last night and how good a goal I scored at football.

I think the thai ministers and senior policeman should come to England and mix with our equivalant. They could then learn how to tell a half decent lie or how to dodge a straight question.

I really do love Thailand. Its brilliant!

Didn't his son kill an off duty copper in a nightclub and now has a top govt job?

Thought he was in uniform?

No, and if my memory is correct it was at the club on the corner of Soi 26 down near the dogleg nr the 4 star hotel.

Edited by GungaDin

You won"t get the truth from Thai Cops.

They deny things that a kindergarden student would cleary see. They know if sombody digs in and want's the truth, they will just kill them..people are afraid and let them carry on with impunity.

Thai Cops and Thai Military are thugs, nothing more. If they come across criminal activity, they take it over.

Remember the busload of burmese protestors that barricaded themselves in a hospital in Ratchaburi?

The Army executed them since it was Armed Forces Week coming up..didn't want them interupting the party.

That is the tip of the iceberg..these guys are out of control.

Incidents like the Chuwit Soi 10 raid/demolition, cops kidnapping for ransome, car theft rings, slaughtering protesting students.

We only hear about 1% of what they are up to.