Okay as most of you know i have a thai girlfriend, no more to share with you guys about that. :o

I'm going back to her in August and see further..

But the question is...if we want to go further with each other, wich we both think ( still not know ), what is best to do? ( Please don't start again about getting to know here and things like that ) I only want to know a few things from people with more experience here.

I'm from Nederlands, Europe she from Thailand, i know living and working in Thailand is very hard for a foreigner.. It's more easier to take here to NL and let here live here.. but i think she won't like it, and i like Thailand also more....but the future for foreigners is bad.. and i have a technical background :D

Either way we have to make a choice...

What's your advice to me?

Big thanks in advance.

Okay as most of you know i have a thai girlfriend, no more to share with you guys about that. :o

I'm going back to her in August and see further..

But the question is...if we want to go further with each other, wich we both think ( still not know ), what is best to do? ( Please don't start again about getting to know here and things like that ) I only want to know a few things from people with more experience here.

I'm from Nederlands, Europe she from Thailand, i know living and working in Thailand is very hard for a foreigner.. It's more easier to take here to NL and let here live here.. but i think she won't like it, and i like Thailand also more....but the future for foreigners is bad.. and i have a technical background :D

Either way we have to make a choice...

What's your advice to me?

Big thanks in advance.

You are still young bro. Come here and drop her for a Newer Model~ then think about the future.

She’s 30 right? And you are 21?

There will be no future with her.

Unless she is spending money on you~ Sugar momma!!! Keep her for a little longer lol.

If she’s is not you are to young to spend your money on her. Or with her for a future.

I would also guess she playing around with you too. You’re her lil gig.

I dated a few chicks older then me. It messes with the head.

One was a Korean chick 9 years older who turned to me one day and said I love you will leave my husband for you

I was <deleted>!!! And ran like hel_l

So I talking form experience and giving you the best advice.

Im 26 now that girl was around 10 years older then me at the time.

Dude so many Hot and cute as hel_l 21 year old Girls around here.

When you’re here next PM me Bro ill hook u up easy and it will cost nothing.

Future for Foreigners is not Bad, There just steering up things.

Peace

Forget what the previous poster said and nobody needs to hook you up with girls here (they run after you anyway). Seems he is one of these f#ck around and have fun guys. Yeah Thailand is great for that and you can feel sooo good because all the girls like you here which might not be the case back home. Some guys who are just nerds back in their country come to Thailand and finally feel like man, so funny how their ego gets huge because finally some girls want to be with them haha.

Get a job that you can work from everywhere (online for example) and move to Thailand to check it out. Most people get tired of living here after some years and after my 2,5 years here I'm a bit tired as well. I had my fair share of party and girls and at the end of the day its just all the same and gets boring.

I came here when I was 24 and worked for a leading design company. I got this job offer and came for the job. Don't expect to find work here unless as a teacher which is a bad profession, underpaid and with small chances to make a career.

I understand your warnings for thai lady.. many did earlier here and even before i went there... I have a great life here to, no worries about it. It's not that i wanted a lady there..but this really felt good for here and me. Anyway i don't wanna think much about the future.. I will see how it works out. Let's start that the age difference between us isn't so important for me, as long as whe are happy.

I also think bringing her here is better for the future, and i can continu my work to in what i like the most -> Mechanic.

But all future things! First get to know her better, Thanks guys for the advice, more advice always welcome.

Forget what the previous poster said and nobody needs to hook you up with girls here (they run after you anyway). Seems he is one of these f#ck around and have fun guys. Yeah Thailand is great for that and you can feel sooo good because all the girls like you here which might not be the case back home. Some guys who are just nerds back in their country come to Thailand and finally feel like man, so funny how their ego gets huge because finally some girls want to be with them haha.

Get a job that you can work from everywhere (online for example) and move to Thailand to check it out. Most people get tired of living here after some years and after my 2,5 years here I'm a bit tired as well. I had my fair share of party and girls and at the end of the day its just all the same and gets boring.

I came here when I was 24 and worked for a leading design company. I got this job offer and came for the job. Don't expect to find work here unless as a teacher which is a bad profession, underpaid and with small chances to make a career.

Woo that was nasty !!!! I’ve settled down now for the past 2 years and I have never cheated on her!

Thai land is a nasty place to play around. Sure to catch something. And get your self in some trouble.

I’m just 26 years old 95% of a lot of my relationships I’ve been in is being back home in Sydney. And I’ve lost count while ago.

My ego and memories good and the bad are back Home.

My advice to him was good and reasonable.

His just 21!!

21 year old Thai girls are good to know for has age if he wants to hang around in Thai~

And! The girls I suggest he can meet if he chooses are my friends. Co workers. I did say it was free too.

Generally all down to earth girls who can speak ok English~ and ant going to mess around

That’s how old my wife was when I meet her. Now we got 1 kid.

He doesn’t need to stress about a 30 year old woman (if you disagree your bloody stupid.

If he says he doesn’t (this post wouldn’t be here unless its spam)

Let’s try and Help the young man FREITAG1 and not talk about your personal sadness.

If I had my way I would love to be back in Sydney Now but I’m not A a$$ HoL3!!

I sport a baby instead

Peace

I dont know how it is in Netherland, so I wouldnt be able to comment on that.

Anyways, talk about Thailand, as long as you can find a good job to support your girlfriend and all I guess it's alright with her. Personally, I dont think it's that hard for foreigners to be finding work, or starting their own business.

It's just the matter of satisfaction, whether they are satisfied with the pay they receive or not.

As a 21 yr old in LOS I would say chill and enjoy your life:

I am a lot older than you my friend, but Thai ladies are looking for security for there family and the future and I dont blame them for this: But there is a difference between saying 'I love You' and being in 'Love'. I dont know your background or the background of your lady: I am assuming you met her Pattaya :

I have just had 6 weeks with a 22 yr old and offered her a good secure future BUT it was not enough the party life was missed :

Read this snippet from another post of mine : PM me if you need some private guidance my friend, been there done that got the 'T' shirt

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=1892227

I have not met her in Pattaya or any place in the south. Met in Kanchanaburi for the first time. In understand your warning again, i sure know thai ladies say "I love you" very quick. But she didn't, not even by today..anyway i go back to see her again.

Edited by Datsun240Z

Think you need to spend time with each other in Thailand, see how things pan out. Stay at lest 12 months, you can apply for a 12 month ME visa from your home country.

Bring enough money with you to last, don't over spend! If you don't have enough cash, wait until you do, the money you earn in your country will go along way over here.

If after 12 months things don't work out for the pair of you.

Move on, your young enough!

I dont know how it is in Netherland, so I wouldnt be able to comment on that.

Easy to get a job, house etc very good aranged.. Thai people can work here to..a bit more difficult only, and it's easier if they can speak some dutch. But talking about earning, you make more here, but if you see what we all have to pay on taxes, insurances etc we don't have much left to. Very high prices here. Works out the same.... :o

Only the law and people protection here is good arranged, that's why many different culture people come to live here in our country...

Woo that was nasty !!!! I’ve settled down now for the past 2 years and I have never cheated on her!

Thai land is a nasty place to play around. Sure to catch something. And get your self in some trouble.

I’m just 26 years old 95% of a lot of my relationships I’ve been in is being back home in Sydney. And I’ve lost count while ago.

My ego and memories good and the bad are back Home.

My advice to him was good and reasonable.

His just 21!!

21 year old Thai girls are good to know for has age if he wants to hang around in Thai~

And! The girls I suggest he can meet if he chooses are my friends. Co workers. I did say it was free too.

Generally all down to earth girls who can speak ok English~ and ant going to mess around

That’s how old my wife was when I meet her. Now we got 1 kid.

He doesn’t need to stress about a 30 year old woman (if you disagree your bloody stupid.

If he says he doesn’t (this post wouldn’t be here unless its spam)

Let’s try and Help the young man FREITAG1 and not talk about your personal sadness.

If I had my way I would love to be back in Sydney Now but I’m not A a$$ HoL3!!

I sport a baby instead

Peace

I totally argree with 'bkkblueeyes', who want an "old" woman when there is young butiful women everywhere.

You'r to young for her Datsun and she probably have one or more husbands somwhere around already.

I used to date an older thai lady some years ago until the husband showed up asking me for money!

Turned out I was her gig and the husband was her pimp (meng da)

Cheers