Does A Beautiful Falang Lady Beat A Beautiful Thai

medicinebox

Biggest turn on? Falang or Thai?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have been with / had relationships with:

American

African American

Canadian

Caribbean

Irish

English

Scottish

Welsh

Norwegian

German

Dutch

French

Latvian

Tanzanian

Zimbabwian

South African

Indian

Chinese

Vietnamese

Laotian

Cambodian

Thai

Does that tell me something?

Can't speak for what it says to you but I think you are likely to be a slut.

:o

I highly dissagree with that statement, I think it shows that he is a very worldly and open sort of guy. :D

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jackr : "H.ell mate, you talk some <deleted>! Are you actually paying attention when your fingers doodle over the qwerty?"

nope, to be honest i don't... tho i re-read my post and understood quite well what i was trying to say... if you got questions concerning the content feel free to ask me, i will try my best to explain it to you. .. if you disagree with the content, what about stating your views or telling us in what way you disagree with my post instead of just placing a "<deleted>" underneath ? :o

@dr_patpong : not sure if that was irony m8 :D thanks for agreeing anyway,

people like me wouldn't understand it if you meant the opposite anyway :D

@all : sorry for my english, not everyone's a native english speaker, if you don't (want to) understand what i'm trying to say feel free to

ask for a better explanation in swiss-german, german or french :D

I have been with / had relationships with:

American

African American

Canadian

Caribbean

Irish

English

Scottish

Welsh

Norwegian

German

Dutch

French

Latvian

Tanzanian

Zimbabwian

South African

Indian

Chinese

Vietnamese

Laotian

Cambodian

Thai

Does that tell me something?

Can't speak for what it says to you but I think you are likely to be a slut.

Most men would consider that to be a compliment.

Just check this link before you vote and have a think on it.

http://www.student.tue.nl/N/J.J.G.Poppelaa...witserland2.htm

I'ts a difficult one but I find that a really fit falang girl turns me on more than her Thai sisters of equivalent.

Maybe it's in my design being a falang, but I think although rare, a beautiful falang woman is more appealing. It's just that they have such a reputation.

Try to think of it as if they had the Thai ladys charm... :o

:D

Great link, the falang wins hands down, maybe slags but with a little class.

A tad of Asia in her I wonder ?

Not sure Doc I'm Half Asian but i'm not in her right now :D

I think I remember reading somewhere that she has Hispanic and Phillipino (sp?)ancestry...... :o

She is a hottie, that's for sure! :D

I bet that you wish you were ... :D

I don't have to wish , Doc - I just AM! :D

A tad of Asia in her I wonder ?

Not sure Doc I'm Half Asian but i'm not in her right now :D

I think I remember reading somewhere that she has Hispanic and Phillipino (sp?)ancestry...... :o

She is a hottie, that's for sure! :D

I bet that you wish you were ... :D

I don't have to wish , Doc - I just AM! :wub:

New York Men get all the women ehhh Narachon :D

Farang without a doubt. Major plus is no other customers and much more voluptuous than Thai gals ie, bigger chest, and also no bullshit from Farang gals. They don't ###### with your head the same way Thai women do, meaning no money is paid to Farang and no money is expected from her parents. you guys are big suckers really cos it costs a bomb, and what for? a Thai woman who lies and has many other men on her books.

Farang without a doubt. Major plus is no other customers and much more voluptuous than Thai gals ie, bigger chest, and also no bullshit from Farang gals. They don't ###### with your head the same way Thai women do, meaning no money is paid to Farang and no money is expected from her parents. you guys are big suckers really cos it costs a bomb, and what for? a Thai woman who lies and has many other men on her books.

Ouch Someone has gotten stung before :o

Sorry, i meant to say parents of Farang women don't expect you to look after them, put the family through school or buy a toyota and Farang women don't demand or expect monthly payments.

<deleted> off and join a farang girl forum you moronic knob head

Sorry, i meant to say parents of Farang women don't expect you to look after them, put the family through school or buy a toyota and Farang women don't demand or expect monthly payments.

<deleted> off and join a farang girl forum you moronic knob head

Chon maybe he couldn't handle a Thai Girl :D Too Much Woman for him I think :D

To Iammalc, well truth hit home has it. and to Chon, you sad little maggot, what's up? are you overdue with the payments to your bargirls folks??? you were so venomous with your reply that i almost wanted to ###### you senseless that is until i got a grip and realised you are a tosser pure and simple. you are very ,very,very sad, , <deleted>, you don't know my gender you sad little maggot. For all you know i could be the ladyboy you took a liking to a few nights ago so stop with the nastiness towards Farang women Chon, there's no need to spit your dummy out just because Farang women find your puny body repulsive and puny abd the only female you can pull are second hand ones flogging their wares in some cheap nasy go go bar. Jesus, you are nasty.

To Iammalc, well truth hit home has it. and to Chon, you sad little maggot, what's up? are you overdue with the payments to your bargirls folks??? you were so venomous with your reply that i almost wanted to ###### you senseless that is until i got a grip and realised you are a tosser pure and simple. you are very ,very,very sad, , <deleted>, you don't know my gender you sad little maggot. For all you know i could be the ladyboy you took a liking to a few nights ago so stop with the nastiness towards Farang women Chon, there's no need to spit your dummy out just because Farang women find your puny body repulsive and puny abd the only female you can pull are second hand ones flogging their wares in some cheap nasy go go bar. Jesus, you are nasty.

Jai yen yen. :o Chill man, although your' last post did confirm Chonabots' original assesment of you.