Wanted Furnished House/villa With Private Pool For Rent

cessnock

Hi everyone

I am looking for a house/villa with private pool to rent in Pattaya for the month of December. I plan to arrive on the 1st and leave on the 29th. The accommodation needs to have min 2 bedrooms, garden and preferably central to everything.....Max Baht 60000 a month.....cheaper the better..lol.

Thanks

Cessnock :o

Hi everyone

I am looking for a house/villa with private pool to rent in Pattaya for the month of December. I plan to arrive on the 1st and leave on the 29th. The accommodation needs to have min 2 bedrooms, garden and preferably central to everything.....Max Baht 60000 a month.....cheaper the better..lol.

Thanks

Check the View Talay Villa office - they should have something, but book it fast, as December is high season and reservations may rent out fast.

Thanks for the response but these Villa`s are way too expensive!! :o

How much are they going for? Surely you'd get one for 60k?

I doubt it VT appear to be get rich quick merchants. I'm VTR Residence, just by the VT Villas, and they want 50k per month for a 1 Bed Condo so I suspect a Villa would go for upwards of 100k.

I doubt it VT appear to be get rich quick merchants. I'm VTR Residence, just by the VT Villas, and they want 50k per month for a 1 Bed Condo so I suspect a Villa would go for upwards of 100k.

Been offered Tudor Villa`s 3 bedroom outside Pattaya, any good? Is it too far?

Cessnock

Hi Robert

Can you email me photos please? Also, what kind of deposit is required? I have found people are wanting mega money for a deposit which I simply cant afford.

Thanks for getting back to me

Cessnock :D

Hi everyone

Thanks

Hello Cessnock

I have noticed your enquiry on this forum for a rental villa during December 2008

I am a real estate broker (do I hear boos and hisses?) handling a very nice rental villa in View Talay Villas.

We have available in December 2008 an exclusive holiday Villa for rent in View Talay Villas with a beautiful private swimming pool, 2 en-suite bedrooms, guest bathroom, kitchen, 2 living rooms with Satellite TV and Cable TV.

The rental INCLUDES pool maintenance, garden maintenance, Satellite & Cable TV service and water consumption. You just pay for the Electricity and Laundry. Rental for December 2008 is 72,000 Baht.

I can email you photographs.

I look forward to your comments.

Regards

Robert

Been offered Tudor Villa`s 3 bedroom outside Pattaya, any good? Is it too far?

Cessnock

Just looked at the website for Tudor and they look very nice though I no knowledge of whether or not the construction has been completed, looks like they are still selling so you might end up on a building site. Also it is quite a long way out, around 15 kms I would guess looking at the location map which would certainly be a bit far for me, but each to his own - good luck with the search.

• 4 weeks later...