Bug Rider 150cc

WHITESAND

Guest Reimar

Amorn in Bangkok is selling stuff like that, oh not really the same but the one you sit like on an motorbike.

But first you need to check with the Land- and Transport Department of your Province they will certify and register that vehicle. Just go there and show an picture and ask about registration and which paper you'll need.

Cheers

Saw a renter in Samui when i was back recently that rented these out. It was right on the ringroad and people drove it on the ringroad so i assume it must be road-legal (even though you get away with alot of illegal traffic-activitys in that island). It was (from what i can see) similar to the one in your picture. If its infact road-legal in Samui it must be road-legal all over Thailand i guess.... :o

• 1 month later...

Where is these things bought? Anybody know a good place to buy them (bangkok i guess?) and price?

Have a friend that ordered 13 from china but he really dont seem to ever get them here. I am interessted in buying a few for my wifes renting company.......

Edited by mattias33

• 2 weeks later...
Where is these things bought? Anybody know a good place to buy them (bangkok i guess?) and price?

Have a friend that ordered 13 from china but he really dont seem to ever get them here. I am interessted in buying a few for my wifes renting company.......

Gem cars are the importer for Thailand (just google there name) they told me the 150cc was 90,000 baht.

Gem cars are the importer for Thailand (just google there name) they told me the 150cc was 90,000 baht.

Found their homepage: http://www.gemcar.co.th/html_eng/gallery.html , but cant find the buggys there..... :o

No but if you use the phone number from that page they will give you the prices, they are the sole importer listed from the makers in Taiwan.

Found their homepage: http://www.gemcar.co.th/html_eng/gallery.html , but cant find the buggys there..... :o

Thanks alot for the info whitesand. I´m going to call them when i come back to Thailand. Do you know if they have them in the shop to look at and testdrive, or do they only import what they already sold?

And one more question for you. How about the spareparts, do you know if they also sell these? Thanks for all the help.

They have them in stock but donot know about spare parts, you should ask them but english is limited and they donot reply to emails sent in english.

Thanks alot for the info whitesand. I´m going to call them when i come back to Thailand. Do you know if they have them in the shop to look at and testdrive, or do they only import what they already sold?

And one more question for you. How about the spareparts, do you know if they also sell these? Thanks for all the help.

They have them in stock but donot know about spare parts, you should ask them but english is limited and they donot reply to emails sent in english.

Ok, thanks. I´m gonna pay them a visit in september when i come back. I might bring a thai with me then to clear up things.

Thanks alot. :o