Why Do People Not Try And Help Each Other

buzzer101

Good luck. I explained Skype to my just as beloved 84-year old mom last summer and it went just fine and I got her to get a Mac and taught her how to use it and got a Skpe account for her and we now yack almost daily for free and get to watch each other on the video while we do. It's cool.

Hhhhmmm, my mom has a kind-of fear for computers. After several years she still needs help with writing an email. No joke! It's almost as if she get blocked as soon as she needs to do something new on the computer, no matter how simple it may be.

But, it's definitely worth to try.

Nienke

P.S. The pups are taught to eat by themselves.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck. I explained Skype to my just as beloved 84-year old mom last summer and it went just fine and I got her to get a Mac and taught her how to use it and got a Skpe account for her and we now yack almost daily for free and get to watch each other on the video while we do. It's cool.

Absolutely no offence meant to your beloved mother, Razz. I find it rather good fun to watch the girlfriends on Skype when I am away.......... :o

Absolutely no offence meant to your beloved mother, Razz. I find it rather good fun to watch the girlfriends on Skype when I am away.......... :o

good to hear we have have something positive

No worries, Blinky, my mother is quite open-minded. She would not, I am certain, be offended in any way by the pleasure you get from watching girlfriends on Skype.

Thank you, thank you, Oh-other very helpful and oh-so handsome man

Like one of your puppies, I feel I am now just about ready to eat out of your hand. What could have happened? Was it perhaps something you said?

The pups are taught to eat by themselves.

Yes, of course, but I have no doubt that they are quite ready to eat out of your hand, just as I momentarily felt myself becoming. :o

good to hear we have have something positive

Ain't it wunnerful? And notice how everbuddy is helping everbuddy out?

thang Ewe; raseroo, fore awl yore ad vise? issent it wundafool how wee can awl a cyst eech utha,

Nada & lykwyze. Having said which, 'nuff sed, say what? :o