When Does The Water Throwing Start In Pattaya ?

paul1970

Dear Don,

if you could actually string a sentence together that is coherent, then I would possibly agree with you. As it is I will be the first one to drench your illeterate arse as a matter of principle.

Hahahaha! Isn't spelling a part of literacy?

Don's message was well written and easy to understand. I agree with him 100%.

seconded! :o

Soft water is not an adjective describing the water, but rather a form of speech that is describing the soft and gentle way of the Thai traditional water festival. Have you ever seen the Thais gently drop water on Buddha figures? This is the true way and spirit of the holiday.

Instead, a bunch of Thai and farang ass*oles have decided to take over the streets for seven days of their own brutal water attacks.

How bloody true. When one gets older it seems to get more difficult to see the funny side of somebody slamming a bucket full of water at you when stalled at a red traffic light.

I think this queer amusement for psychopaths should at least be reduced to one day.

Yes. Let the maniacs kill each other for one day and one day ONLY!!! They can schedule a crazy day and give the normal folks a chance to stay in for 24 hours while the idiots bash each other with ice, water, power pumps, bottles or whatever. Let them meet their maker for one day of the year, as they so desire to die anyway and come back as a chair, rock, dog, tree, farm animal or whatever is next in line for these idiots.

Maybe they can rename the event, Death Day. I am sure they will get plenty of fools to join in. This way, after they kill each other off, the rest of us can enjoy the remaining 364 days in peace.

Yes. Let the maniacs kill each other for one day and one day ONLY!!! They can schedule a crazy day and give the normal folks a chance to stay in for 24 hours while the idiots bash each other with ice, water, power pumps, bottles or whatever. Let them meet their maker for one day of the year, as they so desire to die anyway and come back as a chair, rock, dog, tree, farm animal or whatever is next in line for these idiots.

Maybe they can rename the event, Death Day. I am sure they will get plenty of fools to join in. This way, after they kill each other off, the rest of us can enjoy the remaining 364 days in peace.

that's an intersting way to look at it...and pretty much to the point I'd say! :o

Today is the 20. Is the splashing madness really really over or may we have to put up with some aftershocks?

I just wonder do they issue an award for competent imbecility or do we have to just linger on in joyful anticipation for the next splash.

I read in BP that before the Vietnam war it used to be nice and cosy but some people coming here for recreational purposes

brutalized it. Apparently.

And it apparently used to be much shorter but some very involved people reckoned it to be a tourist attraction. Wow