Intense Red/blue Led Light Strings

simon43

Some of the more classy(!) Thai karaoke bars are festooned with strings of christmas lights that use leds, as opposed to the standard filament bulb. The light produced is a very intense red or blue, and looks quite pretty. I want to buy some for my hotel, but have no idea who sells them.

I've asked at the karaoke bars, but the managers are never there and the staff profess ignorance. The shop under Big C doesn't stock them either...But someone must be selling them to these bars!

Any suggestions??

Simon

Do you mean the lights encased in a solid PVC like tubing, that are available in Red/White/blue and green. If so most of the small electrical supply shops sell them by the meter. I bought some from a small shop in Phuket town a couple of years ago. Make sure you secure then well as mine were stolen. If you can't find them PM me and will tell you the exact location of the shop.

o, I don't mean the lights encased in pvc tube (disco snake lights). I mean inidividual leds mounted like a string of xmas lights. Many hotels and karaoke bars have these lights, but no-one will tell me where they buy them! (I had the same problem when I asked in BKK - no-one knows but many hotels have them!!)

Simon

Some of the more classy(!) Thai karaoke bars are festooned with strings of christmas lights that use leds, as opposed to the standard filament bulb. The light produced is a very intense red or blue, and looks quite pretty. I want to buy some for my hotel, but have no idea who sells them.

I've asked at the karaoke bars, but the managers are never there and the staff profess ignorance. The shop under Big C doesn't stock them either...But someone must be selling them to these bars!

Any suggestions??

Simon

Super Cheap.

Any suggestions??

Simon

Ground floor Big C electric store at far right end :o

Well, whereabout did you see them at Supercheap? I've looked in the electrical section where all the 'standard' lights are, typically 100 baht per string, and I've never seen them there!

Simon