Ticket-london Bangkok

pokoal2000

Try booking on line with an airline (like Thai airways or Eva ) or even one of the Middle east airlines , as long as he is old enough to travel on his own their shouldn't be a problem

colino

Be careful if you do this you have to carry the credit card used for the purchase of the ticket and produce it at the airport

^

That's no longer true. Just booked AMS BKK AMS for my brother with a BKK agent.

Hi orchis

My brother just booked LHR>BKK>LHR with Eva direct for 488GBP on 30May. Many spaces available or you could go through the WestEast Travel website, they are good too.

Dave

I'm also looking to fly London-Bangkok and it looks like I'll be flying gulf, etihad or emirates. Any recommendations on those airlines? Also, is an hour or hour and a half enough of a layover to make my connecting flight? Not sure what kind of customs they put us through.

I'm also looking to fly London-Bangkok and it looks like I'll be flying gulf, etihad or emirates. Any recommendations on those airlines? Also, is an hour or hour and a half enough of a layover to make my connecting flight? Not sure what kind of customs they put us through.

Flown Eithad many times, no probs whatsoever. bags go on automatic, usual pre flight precautions passport check, search etc.

Thats plenty of time for changeover.

Edited by Tafia