Question For The Unfaithful Guys Out There

YoungFarang13

...and i know there are a ton of you, probably more than half of you are unfaithful to your wife or girl friend. logically, i don't see the harm in cheating but my conscience keeps getting the best of me. how did you get over your fear? i tell myself

1. your sex drive is stronger than hers

2. you think about sex a million times more than she does and initiate sex 90% of the time

3. you are still there for her and do not love her less if you cheat on her

4. its not your nature to be with one women only

5. you only want the other women for sex

6. you dont like everything about yourself but you cant change yourself

but still, i cannot get over the long years of living in the West and the stuff they filled my brain with. there is always the fear there. comments? Obviously most Thai males do not having any fear in this area.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.....but I know this guy,.....he he he :D......hey by the way,...last month my accountants secretary said she thought I looked like Warren Beatty,..!! ,...well with looks like that what do u expect,. :o

Edited by dee123

Many years ago when I was a sailor we used to visit Singapore on a regular basis - this was in the days before Uncle Lee. We used to go to Bugis Street - some of us for a laugh - some of us for a little more. One time we went to watch a naughty show with a 3rd mate who'd got married before the trip and was due to fly home when we hit the Gulf. He decided he'd have a little more. As a result of his little indulgence he had to return to the UK and tell his wife of 6 months that they wouldn't be able to have sex until he'd rid himself of the syphilis he'd caught in Singapore.

Edited by cophen

Many years ago when I was a sailor we used to visit Singapore on a regular basis - this was in the days before Uncle Lee. We used to go to Bugis Street - some of us for a laugh - some of for a little more. One time we went to watch a naughty show with a 3rd mate who'd got married before the trip and was due to fly home when we hit the Gulf. He decided he'd have a little more. As a result of his little indulgence he had to return to the UK and tell his wife of 6 months that they wouldn't be able to have sex until he'd rid himself of the syphilis he'd caught in Singapore.

OOoopps

....but serious guy's ,..i don't know if its my age or what,.....but these days i can't be bothered,...maybe the frying pans over the head have finally taken their toll,.. :o

Edited by dee123

It's completely natural for a man to have sex with as many women as possible. That's why us humans are still here. Promiscuity got us where we are today.

It's still the norm in many parts of the world for a successful man to have many wives.

However, the rise of the feminie movement in the western world has seen an attempt to <deleted> with nature and has tried to dictate to us "disgusting, perverted men" as to how we should go against 3 million years of evolution and stop screwing around.

Personally, I love all of my girlfriends and I treat them like princesses and they love me back because of that.

Asian girls are far more advanced and intelligent in their thinking when it comes to men. The 2 girls I'm with now (1 in Thai & 1 in Cambo, both average girls in clerical jobs) have both hinted that it's ok for me to screw around as long as they never find out nor any of their friends/family find out. They know and respect men far more than their farang sisters which makes for great relationships, IMHO.

It's completely natural for a man to have sex with as many women as possible. That's why us humans are still here. Promiscuity got us where we are today.

It's still the norm in many parts of the world for a successful man to have many wives.

However, the rise of the feminie movement in the western world has seen an attempt to <deleted> with nature and has tried to dictate to us "disgusting, perverted men" as to how we should go against 3 million years of evolution and stop screwing around.

Personally, I love all of my girlfriends and I treat them like princesses and they love me back because of that.

Asian girls are far more advanced and intelligent in their thinking when it comes to men. The 2 girls I'm with now (1 in Thai & 1 in Cambo, both average girls in clerical jobs) have both hinted that it's ok for me to screw around as long as they never find out nor any of their friends/family find out. They know and respect men far more than their farang sisters which makes for great relationships, IMHO.

Top post chief!!! :o

I would add that if the OP ever does decide to play away NEVER I repeat NEVER tell the wife!!!

NEVER!!

Nothing good will ever come of it!!

If you do feel guilty you will just have to suck it up and take it like a man!!

.....fair comment britmaveric but as you might know sometimes the opposition trap u,...i challenge any male poster on this board to tell me he's never woken up in a strange hotel room with a slim brown thing lying next to him

Edited by dee123

As a dear friend of mine once said.....

"There's more than enough for any man at home - It's just some guys can't reach it"

Yes, I'll drink to that, GH. I messed-up my first marriage back in the '80s by being jack-the-lad. I tend to equate this with drunk-driving; you give in to temptation once, get your fingers burnt and tell yourself "Never again".

I would add that if the OP ever does decide to play away NEVER I repeat NEVER tell the wife!!!

the problem is, we always find out somehow. really! do not discount women's instinct!

If you want to cheat - be single and then shag as many people as you want. It's not that hard of a concept, chose many partners or just one.

exactly- don't understand why this concept is so hard to grasp!!!

"There's more than enough for any man at home - It's just some guys can't reach it"

that reminds me of a awful joke I once heard

"How do you know the Cambodian girl is a virgin?

She can outrun her oldest brother" :o

this is going to the gutter

but to answer the OP

if a man has either guilt or pride in what he does, then he has already failed and will deserve the wrath that he attains

if one is to strike, then it must be done with impunity

i'll drink to that to. i hear and read so often 'the sex is boring at home' blah blah blah.

well, all i have to say to that is 'you get what you give'.

How many of you fellas have been on the receiving end..

Had a woman cheat on you,I bet the OP would soon be posting another thread You cant trust these b**tch women blah blah blah.

Personally I feel relationships are based on trust and being true to yourself and your partner,If the sex (which appears to be the main issue) is crap blame yourself and your lack of imagination... :o

Trust me the longer the relationship goes if its right the better it is.

My wife's BIL always spends his spare cash on his mia noi rather than his wife. Weekly slanging matches are the norm, and we are only about 150 yds from their place. So we get to hear it all full blast, with my wife doing a running translation for me.

Now I would like to propose a toast.

"Here's to wives and mistresses, may the never meet." :o

i'll drink to that to. i hear and read so often 'the sex is boring at home' blah blah blah.

well, all i have to say to that is 'you get what you give'.

Do men cheat because the sex is boring at home, or do they cheat because they can?

It's a weird one for me. In the UK I was unfaithful to all my girlfriends. It was a bit of a challenge to go out and be Jack the lad, get laid, and tell your mates about it the next day.

Over here the thrill of the chase is missing. I know I can shag any bird that I want, but have slipped into some kind of reverse psychology, where it's more of a challenge not to.

When I first came to live here I was still in party mode, and split up with my g/f of 2 years as a result. I have now been faithful to my g/f of 18 months, which still amazes me every day.

Good luck to you if you want to shag around, I think as an expat you will have a very lonely and unfulfilled existence if you only have bar girls for company. Maybe I'm getting old? Maybe it's taken me 35 years to eventually grow up and know what I want from life?

.....fair comment britmaveric but as you might know sometimes the opposition trap u,...i challenge any male poster on this board to tell me he's never woken up in a strange hotel room with a slim brown thing lying next to him
Hello.My name is Unfaithful.I am a man.I have woken up in strange hotel rooms with slim brown things lying next to me.I am not in favor of monogamy.I am not in a impregnating lifestyle.I think many men do not want more than one partner, but I want three or four.Spices, especially Thai spices, are the variety of life.

And of course you dont mind all of their other boyfriends? So whats it like when you visit and they are still cleaning out the last guys fluids? And if its all ok why must they never find out? Asian girls are no different to any other girls Im sure they will feel just as hurt.Remember too any associated risk not only from disease but the fact you could end up being murdered by one of them or losing part of your anatomy both are real possibilities.

Anyway the grass always looks greener etc

I do agree though with your first statement that its not natural to stay with one person.

.....but I know this guy,.....he he he :D......hey by the way,...last month my accountants secretary said she thought I looked like Warren Beatty,..!! ,...well with looks like that what do u expect,. :o

post-4007-1207973408_thumb.jpg

So, is that what the old lady-killer man looks like now? Does Warren (born 1937) finally resemble his sister Shirley MacLaine (born 1934)?