Question For The Unfaithful Guys Out There

YoungFarang13

.....fair comment britmaveric but as you might know sometimes the opposition trap u,...i challenge any male poster on this board to tell me he's never woken up in a strange hotel room with a slim brown thing lying next to him

Am I reading that right?

Generally I go to the bathroom before I hit the hay. However, if you wake up with a slim brown thing in your bed, you should some adult night pants at Tesco.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its really hard to get hiv from vaginal sex. your friend was very unlucky. i think its like 1/10000 without a condom.

No the odds are more like 1/2000 & that is if she has no other std's. If she is co-infected with anything else, such as herpes, gonorhea or clamydia (sp) then those odds dramatically shift to like 1/500 or worse.

I don't believe in condoms.... I don't believe they work as well as claimed, although the studies are contrary to that. But I am a big HIV phobic, so I would rather go without both the sex & HIV.... that way I know for sure I have no worries.

My wife, bless her, has decided sex is something done for procreation only... (I guess that is her thinking). "Her words were something like, I don't want to have sex with you, & I have absolutely no desire too."

So now, I essentially have a sexless marriage. Nothing to be proud of, but after 3 years... I have learned to cope.

Yea I know it stinks really, fact is I just recently saw on Oprah a doctor state that you should have sex 4 times a week & the reseach suggests this will pro-long your life. Well that would be a years worth for me! I should die soon, I guess.

Good luck to us all.

HEY CHILDREN, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHOKE THE CHICKEN, GET WITH THE PROGRAM, ONE SHOULD NEVER CUT OFF THEIR NOSE TO SPITE THEIR FACE

Choke the chicken, wow I never thought of that!

Actually the doc on Oprah said the sex had to be with a loved one..... if it were the case that floging the dolphin would extend one's life.... well lets just say I would make Abraham seem like a teenager.