Ladies Nite Out....

shopgurl

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I continue to worry about the injured pam syndrome. Sounds like an impressive pissup.

Hee...hee hate to disappoint :o but the injured palm was due to a tambourine (no sordid story unfortunately ) – however a few drinks were consumed :D

SK has promised me some photos , I'm still waiting , she and LC are the 2 birds I would most like to menage-a-trois with. Not literally of course vous compris....?

Cherche le Femmes Pom Kit.....

:D

Anything has to be better than a couple of nights on the moors Chonny. And it is nearly winter too. :o

I can send you images of my assets, :D  although they are the reason LC's camera broke!  :D

Oh so you knew I was following you to the loo the other day? :D

Sir Chon; you have been a very naughty boy, haven't you? You'll be punished. :D:o

Hi Guys.................sorry to dissapoint you but I dont have any pictures to share. I do not have a high tech phone with a camera...... :D Chon.........never promised a photo of me or the girls...........will any pic do?? Chon......birds??? You still call women birds??? OMG.......you are not Rodney Trotter or Dell Boy are you?? :o

If you guys really want to see what we look like...............why not meet us in person?? We are all here in Bangkok, better in the "flesh" :D

delboy.jpg

Hi Guys.................sorry to dissapoint you but I dont have any pictures to share. I do not have a high tech phone with a camera...... :D  Chon.........never promised a photo of me or the girls...........will any pic do?? Chon......birds??? You still call women birds??? OMG.......you are not Rodney Trotter or Dell Boy are you?? :o

If you guys really want to see what we look like...............why not meet us in person?? We are all here in Bangkok, better in the "flesh"  :D

MMMMmmmmmm Birds Flesh MMMmmmmmmm :D

Lovely Jubbly!!!

However, with any luck (and for a tease) LC's camera might be working tonight :o

For another tease.. my bloody camera was working all right tonight and I had an up close and personal look. Took a couple of pictures of Nat's.

Sorry gentlemen. If you wanna see them, come to see them for yourself. :D

However, with any luck (and for a tease) LC's camera might be working tonight :D

For another tease.. my bloody camera was working all right tonight and I had an up close and personal look. Took a couple of pictures of Nat's.

You are mean Elsie. :o

However, with any luck (and for a tease) LC's camera might be working tonight :D

You sure did get up close and personal :D:wub:. They really were centre stage :D last night :o. By the way thought the picture without the flash was the best.

You sure did get up close and personal :D:wub:. They really were centre stage :D last night :o. By the way thought the picture without the flash was the best.

" Took a couple of pictures of Nat's " what ? -_- Whatever did you photograph ?

Sorry gentlemen. If you wanna see them, come to see them for yourself. :wub:

You sure did get up close and personal :D-_-. They really were centre stage :D last night :o. By the way thought the picture without the flash was the best.

" Took a couple of pictures of Nat's " what ? :(

“What”? Well, it certainly doesn’t rhyme with that word. :)

Nat- suggested to LC maybe bodyshots at next organized TV meeting in Nov

How many bodies meeting would you like in the photo? :D:)