Visa on arrival krabi and chong mek

I fly directly from Switzerland via Bangkok to Krabi International Airport. Is it possible to get a visa on arrival there. I'm Swiss and want to stay 2 weeks in Krabi. Furtheron I fly into Laos for the next few weeks and want to reenter Thailand at Chong Mek by land. I will then again stay in Tahiland for about two weeks, before I will fly home. Can I also get a new visa on arrival at the border in Chong Mek? Or is it better to apply for a multi entry visa?

I fly directly from Switzerland via Bangkok to Krabi International Airport. Is it possible to get a visa on arrival there. I'm Swiss and want to stay 2 weeks in Krabi. Furtheron I fly into Laos for the next few weeks and want to reenter Thailand at Chong Mek by land. I will then again stay in Tahiland for about two weeks, before I will fly home. Can I also get a new visa on arrival at the border in Chong Mek? Or is it better to apply for a multi entry visa?

Yes you will get 30 days every time you enter the Kingdom.

Same same if you enter via Bangkok, Krabi or any other Thai airport or entry point.

The best is to get a double entry tourist visa before you travel to Thailand.