Need Help

Dr. Cop

Going to Bangkok and meeting a Girl who just got devorced from her Thai husband and can speak little to no english, She was been around westerners but never dated one.. Aren't I lucky. What can I expect in the way of kissing, Im a french kisser and for some reason, I don't think she is. If I can get through the kissing part, I can coquer all. Thanks for the speedy response.

Going to Bangkok and meeting a Girl who just got devorced from her Thai husband and can speak little to no english, She was been around westerners but never dated one.. Aren't I lucky. What can I expect in the way of kissing, Im a french kisser and for some reason, I don't think she is. If I can get through the kissing part, I can coquer all. Thanks for the speedy response.

Take it easyand slowly. Kissing is not a part of the the Thai tradition. Their way is to sniff each other's skin so train her carefully.

Be GENTLE and SLOW and if you want to make her feel really special, place your right hand on her cheek as you kiss.

Be warned - if you don't want anything long term or if you want to play the field then just be her friend and don't let her fall in love with you, though that can't always be prevented.

Otherwise - go for it and good luck and best wishes to you both. :o

most thai girls are partial to the eating of vast amounts of industrial strength garlic and a condiment of fermented fish paste,chillies,dried shrimps and vinegar. the result can best be described as paintstripper breath.

until you have acclimatised yourself to this respiratory holocaust

you might want to consider the possibility of foregoing mouth to mouth contact and making do with contact by telephone.

most thai girls are partial to the eating of vast amounts of industrial strength garlic and a condiment of fermented fish paste,chillies,dried shrimps and vinegar. the result can best be described as paintstripper breath.

until you have acclimatised yourself to this respiratory holocaust

you might want to consider the possibility of foregoing mouth to mouth contact and making do with contact by telephone.

Eating Thai food did it for me, had no problem snogging while that was going on. If you stick to Anglo-style grub then expect snogging to be akin to the ol' kissing the dead buzzard's arse ritual.