Youtube

pop3

As my adsl is so slow and takes 30 minutes + to see a music video on youtube I would like to download some of the videos to my pc.

Greasemonkey and VideoDownloader Firefox Extension ! (29-4-06) are so complicated is there another simple way to do this ?

Guest Reimar
As my adsl is so slow and takes 30 minutes + to see a music video on youtube I would like to download some of the videos to my pc.

Greasemonkey and VideoDownloader Firefox Extension ! (29-4-06) are so complicated is there another simple way to do this ?

There is a lot software for to download the clips. If you check on Thaivisa Download you will find some progs for that.

An other way is for google for: Software for download from youtube!

Cheers.

YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER.

VERY SIMPLE TO USE.EITHER DOWNLOAD THE VID ON YOUR PC AND OPEN WITH YOUTUBEDOWNLOADER,OR INSERT THE URL OF THE VID AND DOWNLOAD DIRECT FROM YOUTUBE ONTO YOUTUBEDOWNLOADER.

THE DOWNLOAD CAN BE DONE EITHER FROM THE SITE OF OFF UTORRENT OR SIMILAR.

Ok Everyone thank's for that info, I have managed to do what you say but just like it says on keepvid the quality of the FLV is low especially when on full screen, so I have tried to download the mp4 ( high quality ) but it seems to download just a lot of this sort of stuff... }JÂ.¨:Þ1Suí$M ˆ¼E_Ÿj[Î" aAæšÊUÄzë{'_„=uÒ~BÓ­*ßz¼%Q}H!5ÅǼ\¦Æ!š2ß›LÙ™³v=òSF,Ŧä˜ÜüžÊŒ²Œy¶\Ù{C*/þ >n¯óéÛC^¹ÄFOŸ{Ý·eÃ_¤”g.Ok|?ÂU®Ìv ß•2u>ž@…¹óåñŸzŒÒšƒžñïO‘Ÿ5feŒù(9ï-½Ó=»-ÙÖD2k}E~ÒϘ÷CÛ¨3æç¡fÍ{ êÚ}vÚ2e¨ñ¯òÑ%Œ—>vãsjh)éý

What is that ?