Romantic Things To Do/places To Go

Addicted2Pattaya

I need some ideas ?

1. Look at me web-page on my Profile Page. :D

Over 2,000 photos of Thialand. From the north to the west and south. Sorry, the East never, not what I would like to take photos of since I have visited, nothing in it for me.

From Panoramic photos to "Thailand as I see it". :D

Kan Win :D

P.S. Hint, once one me web-page please read what I wrote on the front page. :o Click on "Tree View" then all my 70 odd sub-directories Kan be seen :D

You can buy your sweetie a nice new camera phone, she'll find that romantic? :o

I've never been to that "Oriental star", that yacht/restaurant just off bali-hai pier but

it is a bit more relaxing out there. Maybe a fun adventure to check that out.

I've never been to that "Oriental star", that yacht/restaurant just off bali-hai pier but

it is a bit more relaxing out there. Maybe a fun adventure to check that out.

where abouts is that ?

Keep the ideas and jokes coming people !

Edited by Addicted2Pattaya

Lobster Pot Seafood Restaurant on Walking Street - overlooking the bay... Stunning view at night, very nice food at reasonable prices.... (The large dish of mixed seafood at around 600 baht which says it is for 1 person is enough for 2 people, VERY nice and a lot of seafood for the price, great value for money) ..

as a starter, rent a nice small pool bungalow like the one from View Talay, Napalai or C'est Palai :D

then a good masaage and facial for the missus at one of the beauty salons...

evening

The Japanese Rest. in Big-C north pattaya where you can sit on the ground, the drive up the bhudda hill for a nice breeze. Swenzen Royal plaza outside, nice breeze too.

1-2 hours blues factory and the Mixx dickso :o

or a night at the castle :D everything is possible

Good luck...

Jomtien

Go to one of those seafood joints on walking st where they charge 150bht/100grms and order up big and watch her pick at her rice. On the way home she will grab some 15bht som tom and you can buy some cheap Thai condoms at 7/11 which will break right on the vinegar stroke giving her your baby and you her warts. Sounds like the perfect night.

Lobster Pot Seafood Restaurant on Walking Street - overlooking the bay... Stunning view at night, very nice food at reasonable prices.... (The large dish of mixed seafood at around 600 baht which says it is for 1 person is enough for 2 people, VERY nice and a lot of seafood for the price, great value for money) ..

rather go to Don Joe and have decent Italian Food with the same view...as for seafood, places out of town are nicer, better and cheaper.

Go to one of those seafood joints on walking st where they charge 150bht/100grms and order up big and watch her pick at her rice. On the way home she will grab some 15bht som tom and you can buy some cheap Thai condoms at 7/11 which will break right on the vinegar stroke giving her your baby and you her warts. Sounds like the perfect night.

Another "don't let this happen to you" message from the cynical folks at zorro.

Another "don't let this happen to you" message from the cynical folks at zorro.

hey I resemble that remark!

Go eat @ Cabbages & Condoms (Jomtien, Pratumnak Soi 4 if I'm not entirely mistaken). Before you get to the tree-top platform & excellent food, you take a march through their rain forest -- cool. And on the way out, you can help yourself to a fistful of condoms from a basket [there for the taking] -- good quality ones [in a reference to babies & warts, above :o]

Has all the earmarks of "romantic". If your wallet is fat enough: book yourselves into the top-of-the-cliff-right-above-the-sea luxury bungalo. But we're talking real fat wallet here...

Years ago, some guys started a sunrise balloon ride where you set of real early from Koh Larn, came over Pattaya as the sun was rising and landed for a champagne breakfast somewhere over on the 'dark side'. Did it once with the ex- for our anniversary. It was beautiful.

Still divorced the biatch tho'.