Want To Play Football In Phuket

ManuManu

From what i understand there is a well established bunch of guys that play footy on a regular basis.

There from all over the island , i beleive its organised by a chap called Billy who owns an indian restaurant in Phuket Town.

One of the guys who plays regular is called Mark. Hes staying at Baan Kiki in Chalong . Sure if u called in and asked for him hed be happy to take you along or at least let you know the contact details.

Hope that helps

From what i understand there is a well established bunch of guys that play footy on a regular basis.

There from all over the island , i beleive its organised by a chap called Billy who owns an indian restaurant in Phuket Town.

One of the guys who plays regular is called Mark. Hes staying at Baan Kiki in Chalong . Sure if u called in and asked for him hed be happy to take you along or at least let you know the contact details.

Hope that helps

Will try to call

Thanks

In Patong, a group of ex-pats play a friendly kick-around game every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 3:30pm. Anyone is welcome to join in.

The pitch is a little difficult to find. It is round the back of the Patong Municipal Office. From Rat-U-Thit, go up Sai Nam Yen and turn left. Go passed the firestation and you come to the Municipal Office. Go through the gates and the pitch is around the back of the office.

In Patong, a group of ex-pats play a friendly kick-around game every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 3:30pm. Anyone is welcome to join in.

The pitch is a little difficult to find. It is round the back of the Patong Municipal Office. From Rat-U-Thit, go up Sai Nam Yen and turn left. Go passed the firestation and you come to the Municipal Office. Go through the gates and the pitch is around the back of the office.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this info

It is very helpful

Cheers

Patrick