Bangkok Hopes To Construct World's Tallest Viewpoint Tower

george

BMA hopes to construct world's tallest viewpoint tower

BANGKOK: -- Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) is hoping to construct the world's tallest viewpoint tower in the capital.

This tower will reveal Bangkok's spectacular scenes from the birdeye's view.

"The BMA City Planning Department has surveyed the capital and has already come up with some recommended spots," Deputy Bangkok Governor Bannasopit Mekwichai said Sunday.

She said the plan to construct the viewpoint tower in Bangkok was in line with Interior Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung's policy.

-- The Nation 2008-04-28

She said the plan to construct the viewpoint tower in Bangkok was in line with Interior Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung's policy.

So anybody know what exactly is his policy and what is with this "hoping to construct"?

Don't tell me, I know the script. It starts life as being the world's tallest but by the time the money has been skimmed off the project it falls short of expectations and dear old Chalerm and Sons Co. Ltd make a tidy package as part of his policy.

So anybody know what exactly is his policy and what is with this "hoping to construct"?

Don't tell me, I know the script. It starts life as being the world's tallest but by the time the money has been skimmed off the project it falls short of expectations and dear old Chalerm and Sons Co. Ltd make a tidy package as part of his policy.

And what is a viewpoint tower?

I assume its not the worlds tallest building as in the current Taipei 101 and soon to be place in Dubai?

I assume its not the worlds tallest building as in the current Taipei 101 and soon to be place in Dubai?

I think the Burj Dubai is already the tallest, even though it is still under construction.

(Sorry: off topic) :o

I think the Burj Dubai is already the tallest, even though it is still under construction.

(Sorry: off topic) :o

And I just went up Taipei 101 on the 19th thinking I had done the tallest building :D

At least the toilets will be the best in Bangkok. Maybe it will be billed as the world's highest flushing loo. Truly a remarkable achievement for Mr. Happy Toilet and family.

Yeah because his thug of a son always dreamed as a child of improving the toilets of Thailand (so he said) :o

BMA hopes to construct world's tallest viewpoint tower

BANGKOK: -- Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) is hoping to construct the world's tallest viewpoint tower in the capital.

This tower will reveal Bangkok's spectacular scenes from the birdeye's view.

"The BMA City Planning Department has surveyed the capital and has already come up with some recommended spots," Deputy Bangkok Governor Bannasopit Mekwichai said Sunday.

-- The Nation 2008-04-28

Waste of resources, who wants a "Birdseye Look" over a shambles like Bangkok. This won't happen, just another waste of time. "Achievement" Sure

Don't knock him.

Chalerm only has a few years to complete his own versions of the Suwarnapumi fiasco.

He is just trying to capatilise on the limited time he may have in office. :D

What other reason is there to run for public office in this country? :o

Don't knock him.

Chalerm only has a few years to complete his own versions of the Suwarnapumi fiasco.

He is just trying to capatilise on the limited time he may have in office. :D

What other reason is there to run for public office in this country? :o

I think Mr Happy Toilet is doing a good job. He deserves the top job. :D

You would think they could find more useful ways to spend that money. Say, maybe they could get the 200km plus of BTS Skytrain completed?

And will this be like Sawnnapoon where it takes 25 years to complete and then starts sinking into the muck... TIT

You would think they could find more useful ways to spend that money. Say, maybe they could get the 200km plus of BTS Skytrain completed?

And will this be like Sawnnapoon where it takes 25 years to complete and then starts sinking into the muck... TIT

Its allready in the muck before making it to the drawing board. :o