Us Passport Page Additions

T_Dog

Thanks All! I'll wait and do it in the LOS! And PB..... You seem to have some inside information... Time to roll the black helicopters!
Please don't toy with the idea of black helicopters! I once went swimming with Tzotzil Mayas and discovered that their name for water was the same as my Vietnamese boyfriend's family name....never mind, I am afraid of those helicopters.

Gee why wait (and do it in LOS) ? it is the one thing the Chiang Mai consulate seems capable of doing. Just make sure you are there on the day 'general business for country nationals' is on their schedule, I.E. Call up and check the consulates schedule so you can turn up on the correct day.

Also keep in mind that you are now allowed only 2 times for inserts in a passport, afterwards a new passport is required.

thats good to know.

I am pretty sure you can only get it done on Tuesday and Thursday. Copy/paste from chiangmai.usconsulate.gov/about_the_consulate.html

Office hours:

Mondays: Visa applicants only: 7:30-11:00

Tuesdays: American Citizen Services: 8:30-11:00 (Full Service); 13:00-15:30 (Limited Service*)

Wednesdays: Visa applicants only: 7:30-11:00

Thursdays: American Citizen Services: 8:30-11:00 (Full Service); 13:00-15:30 (Limited Service*)

Fridays: Emergencies only

*Limited Service- the Consulate is open during these hours for American Citizens to pick up tax/voting forms, passports, benefit checks, to make general inquiries and Consular Reports of Birth Abroad appointments.

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie