Best Er

gpdjohn

Hello Sports fans!

That time of year again....

Phuk'd up my foot really good..the right one, and can only hop around.

I was in terrible pain yesterday..terrible. But sucked it up..2 salt tabs and pressed on..

I don't think I broke it, maybe a good sprain. NO bruising, mimimal swelling..

Wife wanted to take me to the hospital, told her no, I would wait until I could not bear it anymore.

This was yesterday. Used the 'ol RICE method of treatment, and this morning, still hopping 'round like a jingjo, not as much pain, still no swelling, no bruising, and not nearly as much intense pain. ( I might add I had just had a foot massage the day prior to me hurting it, which was done on my Vespa kick starting it...the kick starter "slipped", I knew I had injured it right then, put went through the day making my various rounds of spreading joy and wonderment to all I met..)

My question is..

Which ER ( emergency room ) would any of you recommend..

I live near Meechoc Plaza and there is a hospital just down the street ( can't see what the name of it is on the map, cuz it's written to small, starts with a "P" )

I'm gunna try and just wait this one out, but I'm sure the way my luck runs, I may be needing this info for future reference..

9 days 'till the party and I don't wanna be on crutches..

Hey there John, sent you a PM.Give me a call and I'll fix you up. The way to judge hospitals here are like judging everything else...the criteria being in this case who has the prettiest and friendliest nurses