Norwegian Bleeds To Death After Breaking Window

george

Norwegian man bleeds to death after breaking window with his fist

PATTAYA: -- A Norwegian man sadly bled to death in a local hotel room after he angrily punched his fist through a glass window.

Police arrived on the scene after receiving a report that a foreign national died in a hotel room located on Pattaya Second Road. When officers arrived, they found the body of 21 year old Christopher Andreas Wathne on the floor, covered in blood. An examination found a deep 4 inch wound on the man’s left forearm, and subsequent loss of blood is believed to have been the cause of death. A further check of the room revealed signs of a struggle on the bed, a broken window and shattered glass on the floor.

Investigating officers interviewed Kanchana Pannork, 24, and found out the deceased had arrived at a bar on Soi 8 where she worked and bought her out of the bar on the condition she would have sex with him at his hotel room for 2,000 baht, which she agreed to.

However, when they arrived at the room, Kanchana said Christopher was very drunk and began to bully and beat her. Frightened, Kanchana said she escaped the abuse by exiting through the window in the next room. She said the foreigner became so enraged he punched through the window and sliced his arm, which began to bleed profusely.

Police sent the body to the forensic lab to determine the exact cause of death.

--Pattaya Mail 2004-10-15

A Fool and his life are soon parted :D Does this happend often with Farang and the Bargirls?? I mean the bullying part How about he Bullies a guy than some girl that only wanted to give him pleasure :o

In my experience of Pattaya and her daughters , which is exhaustibly extensive , you can never know who was bullying who , amongst other areas of a story unless you witnessed it first hand. The foreingner will always receive the blame though , whether justifiable or not.

Methinks you should have a closer look if you wish some answers to your questions , go on Iamaic , have a week away from normality!

It will make or break you.

I still haven't mended properly.

:D

A Fool and his life are soon parted  :D  Does this happend often with Farang and the Bargirls??   I mean the bullying part   How about he Bullies a guy than some girl that only wanted to give him pleasure  :o

In my experience of Pattaya and her daughters , which is exhaustibly extensive , you can never know who was bullying who , amongst other areas of a story unless you witnessed it first hand. The foreingner will always receive the blame though , whether justifiable or not.

Methinks you should have a closer look if you wish some answers to your questions , go on Iamaic , have a week away from normality!

It will make or break you.

I still haven't mended properly.

:D

I been to thailand four times and never went with a bargirl, don't know why and now that I am married don't really need to. I understand what your saying about the bullying it's also easy for a girl to bully also, but we were not there so who knows but if he did do it then unfortunate for him.

Wow what did her daughters do to you?? :D I hope it's not permanent damage. :D