Sanuk Residences Chiang Rai

LaoPo

So you're not making allegations, just spreading rumors?

No I am not spreading rumours, this is a fact. Just visit the first house (on the right) when entering Sanuk and ask this Dutch guy about his experiences. And what do you think about the house (built in 2007) for sale? The couple live only for 5 months overthere.....minor detail....

Family of me bought a house there also they just start to build it. ( hope they not need to go to court )

The house look nice there but the price is quite high for what u get. But for people who have no thais to help them to build there own place it looks ok.

The Project owner is also Dutch as most of the people that stay there.

This is all i know.

No I am not spreading rumours, this is a fact. Just visit the first house (on the right) when entering Sanuk and ask this Dutch guy about his experiences. And what do you think about the house (built in 2007) for sale? The couple live only for 5 months overthere.....minor detail....

I think anyone who buys land from and has a house built by a developer is going to pay more than if he seeks out the land himself then employs a builder and supervises the construction personally.

With all housing developments, not only in Thailand, it must be a case of "let the buyer beware".

ISPY's original post was confusing, it sounded as though he was seeking the details of shoddy workmanship rather than wanting to inform us of them.

I think anyone who buys land from and has a house built by a developer is going to pay more than if he seeks out the land himself then employs a builder and supervises the construction personally.

With all housing developments, not only in Thailand, it must be a case of "let the buyer beware".

ISPY's original post was confusing, it sounded as though he was seeking the details of shoddy workmanship rather than wanting to inform us of them.

He's saving up for an interpreter. :o

Looking at their website, it's pretty easy to pay Bt 10,000,000.00 for a house in that development. :o

i agree 100% with this post,when you consider SINTHANEE 2and 3 developememts charge 9,500baht per talang wah

for their land on site. and i believe SINTHANEE 7 are charging 11,500baht per talang wah over there in ban du

thats 4.6 million a rai

Well well I SPY. A friend of me lives at Sanuk Residences. Yesterday I asked him about what you wrote down here. Surprisingly he told me that he is very happy with both his house and the developer. He is married with a Thai wife and both have a complete other story about "The Dutch" guy living in the first house. Accordingly my friend and his neighbors, there is no court case at all. It is true that that Surinam guy in the first house is not happy, but he is the type of 'farang' who is complaining about everything. For some people it's just hard to find the right retirement rhythm.

About that other house at Sanuk Residences, you are also wrong. This couple is also very happy to live there. The only reason that they want to sale their brand new house is the fact that they want to build another one, bigger . Any idea where? ....... At the same estate! However at the new developed part of the park!

So maybe just indeed your threat is a try to spread rumors? Well...... Since the Dutch community in Chiangrai is big, it could be. It's becomming normal practise here. :o

Well well I SPY. A friend of me lives at Sanuk Residences. Yesterday I asked him about what you wrote down here. Surprisingly he told me that he is very happy with both his house and the developer. He is married with a Thai wife and both have a complete other story about "The Dutch" guy living in the first house. Accordingly my friend and his neighbors, there is no court case at all. It is true that that Surinam guy in the first house is not happy, but he is the type of 'farang' who is complaining about everything. For some people it's just hard to find the right retirement rhythm.

About that other house at Sanuk Residences, you are also wrong. This couple is also very happy to live there. The only reason that they want to sale their brand new house is the fact that they want to build another one, bigger . Any idea where? ....... At the same estate! However at the new developed part of the park!

So maybe just indeed your threat is a try to spread rumors? Well...... Since the Dutch community in Chiangrai is big, it could be. It's becomming normal practise here. :o

Sorry Thai Mad, did hear this stories....was not willing to spread rumours....You are right, some people are always complaining. And if they can't....they complain that they haven't a subject to complain about....do you recognise this? Obviously....

Sorry Thai Mad, did hear this stories....was not willing to spread rumours....You are right, some people are always complaining. And if they can't....they complain that they haven't a subject to complain about....do you recognise this? Obviously....

Well, seems to me that you were/are willing to spread rumors .. not once, but perhaps twice.

It also appears that your " .. this is a fact .." may well be a second rumor rather than a "fact". Or did you talk to ' "The Dutch" guy living in the first house ..' yourself and know that he has filed legal action?

I'm glad you have it all worked out to your mutual satisfaction, guys!

I wasn't aware there were so many Dutch people in CR...I did meet one Dutch guy in a bar once on T. Jed Yod who was selling his (white color) Honda CBR 400. I still have his name and phone number somewhere.

Let's all try to get along, if we can.... :o