Golden Retriever Puppies

they need a safe place to run and play, goldens are very active dogs...

as i have stated ..i ve owned goldens for more than 20 years..it would have a good home..im back in samui tuesday..if i can arrange to meet w/ you and see them

Edited by lowerlakeside

With all repect, but a dog taken out for walks and play several times a day for a sufficient time, while spending the rest of its time sleeping in the house or even in its kennel, is way much better of than one that spends most of its time alone in a beautiful fenced garden.

For both mental and physical stimulation, the interaction with the owner/s and/or care-taker/s is very important to the dog.

Maybe give him the benefit of the doubt and talk with them first before you decide, Elfe?

Your pups certainly look gorgeous.

Nienke

nienke, i never said that the dog should spend most of the time alone in its beautiful fenced garden.

of course is all you said true and important and i hope the new owners will do like that.

but i know how it is, sometimes you don't have the time to go or even drive somewhere with your dog to let it run and go potty several times per day, if the surroundings of your house are too dangerous, which here in samui is mostly because it is so densely populated with all the streets, traffic, dogs etc. i live here long enough to know what i'm talking about.

i'm not a breeder who wants to make money with puppies, but a rescuer and i see many things like that every day. and it IS better for the dog to be able to go or stay outside whenever it likes, and not having to worry about it there all the time.

so if i can't find a home which suits my demands i will keep them. but some nice people with garden etc, though not from samui, already replied and i think i won't keep them all :o

I understand the need for a fence, not just to keep dogs in, but also other dogs out, with so many running loose. We are putting up a fence on our property using ringlock mesh fencing, the type that's commonly used for cows, deer, sheep etc. Price depends on height, with 1.5m being about B140 per meter. This option is much cheaper than the walls, but you will have to peg/concrete it into the ground to stop dogs digging under.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for a golden retriever puppy that didn't spend the first months of his live in a cage with other puppies in stead of running around in a garden and still being close to his mother.

I'm in chiang Mai and wonder how I could get the puppy here.

I have a 3 rai fenced garden, and work at home.

• 4 weeks later...
11 weeks old, fully vaccinated, dewormed.

male and female, for sale, only to home with walled in garden.

pls pm.

Hi Elfe,

Apologies for such a late reply but did not see your post before. No doubt we are too late now but we would have loved to have one of your puppies.

We have a complete walled garden and our family loves GR's but live in Isaan - Si Sa Ket so I guess there may have been a problem there. We would have been willing to drive to Bangkok and meet you if that was an option.

Anyway please let us know if there is any chance next time. I hope you found great homes for your dogs as this breed of dogs is really so special.

• 2 months later...

HI SIR ELF I AM PLANNING TO GO TO THAILAND THIS OCTOBER ARE THERE STILL AVAILABLE MALE GOLDEN?HOW ABOUT THE PARENTS ARE THEY JOINING CONFORMATION SHOW,IS THE PUP HAS ASHOW POTENTIAL? IF YES KINDLY EMAIL ME AT **email removed per forum rules**sbk*** I AM VERY INTERESTED .THANKS

• 2 months later...