Cheapest Deal On Real Equipment?

joinme2leave

current EMPORIUM "sale" is just a nice joke. Even 50% off their prices would be way overprized compared to US online shipping quotations (sent to europe).

Are there any ACTUAL reasonable good deals availabe within Bkk (or possibly Pattaya-) area?

MUST change my golfbag and possibly also looking for some Cobra fairway wood(s).

Bangkapi Mall?

your input(s) very well appreciated.

thanks

current EMPORIUM "sale" is just a nice joke. Even 50% off their prices would be way overprized compared to US online shipping quotations (sent to europe).

Are there any ACTUAL reasonable good deals availabe within Bkk (or possibly Pattaya-) area?

MUST change my golfbag and possibly also looking for some Cobra fairway wood(s).

Bangkapi Mall?

thanks

Golf equipment has come down a lot here over the last couple of years. I bought a set of X20s a few months ago, from the Callaway stand, at a sports fair. Cheaper than they were offered in the UK. although maybe a different spec.

We all know that equipment in the US is relatively cheap compared to the UK. So that looks like that maybe the way to go for you.

You could look for the sports fairs at Muang Thong Thani, or simular..just 'google'.

thy for your input. that Muang Thong Thani Sports fair....is that still valid? how to go there?

went Bangkapi Mall today and price was...well, not perfect but possibly acceptable...if you know what i mean...

Muang Thong Thani have sports fairs once or twice/year..last one was March/April.

The three main exhibition centers are

BITEC www.bitec.net

Siririt Convention Centre www.qsncc.co.th and

M.T.T. www.impact.co.th

Just scan their event programmes.

An alternative is to find when/where the golf club company have a demo day as sometimes they have good offers. Usually you can ask at 'the Mall' or try google.

Different Malls sometimes have substancially different prices for the same product. However you do need to compare the spec. At other places watch out for copy clubs.

We wander through our local Mall quite often, sit in their lounge and have a read and coffee, so tell me what you want and I can see what they are selling for..its Ngam Wong Wan.

If you want new clubs and can't wait then you don't have much choice. We play a lot so divide a few thousand baht by 250ish and it's not a lot each game is it! If you don't play often then it's a little different.

• 7 months later...

Bangkapi Mall?

thanks

I have 3 sets of Ping USA made clubs plus various other clubs for sale in Thai-Visa