Hi, I'm New Here

Chinesegirl

Welcome. Nice to have some more Asian people on the forum.

This site is good for jobs in Thailand: jobsdb.com. And in Phuket one of the most popular is phuketall.com. But it is mostly in Thai.

Good luck

please write a paragraph, in chinese characters, describing what you want to do and why you want to do it, in terms of work/career...i will have a man in my office translate it :o

haha...Thanks kiakaha...

哈,请给我你的邮箱.我会考虑发简历给你们! 谢谢了!

本人主要是从事外贸行业的.一直在外企上班. :D

I would stay in China. Many more opportunities for working in trade than there are in Thailand. The baht is currently too strong, which really hurts the exports here. Since China pegs the exchange rate of the RMB, it has stayed undervalued and makes for better exporting from China.

I would stay in China. Many more opportunities for working in trade than there are in Thailand. The baht is currently too strong, which really hurts the exports here. Since China pegs the exchange rate of the RMB, it has stayed undervalued and makes for better exporting from China.

you are right..It's very easy for a local Chinese girl with English speaking to get a nice job with reasonable paid here..I was thinking that my salary will be lower if i work in Thailand..because things are cheaper there ...China becomes more expensive and more expensive now...

haha..Let's exchange job..you come to China..let me be in Thailand..hehe.. :o

Welcome. Nice to have some more Asian people on the forum.

This site is good for jobs in Thailand: jobsdb.com. And in Phuket one of the most popular is phuketall.com. But it is mostly in Thai.

Good luck

Many thanks Ade100, I know the frist one ..haha..there are written Thai in somewhere...which i can't read it..hehe..Thanks anyway.. :o

Helo!

Finally, I'm a half Chinese myself and is currently dealing with Chinese tourists from the Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia.

Nice to meet you and hope to know you personally.

ha..Good to see Chinese friend here...Seizhin, I also have experice working as a tourist guy..for foreigners..and translators...I'm a active and nice girl..Hope we can work together one day..it will be nice..Thanks again..

you are right..It's very easy for a local Chinese girl with English speaking to get a nice job with reasonable paid here..I was thinking that my salary will be lower if i work in Thailand..because things are cheaper there ...China becomes more expensive and more expensive now...

haha..Let's exchange job..you come to China..let me be in Thailand..hehe.. :o

I've seen a lot of Chinese who are originally from China starting business in the Hat Yai, the Southern of Thailand.

Since they focused on the tourists from the Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia, language isnt a problem at all.

Furthermore, I really remember this conversation I had with a Chinese taw keh, and he said "You can sell everything in Thailand."

To be honest, I myself thinks that Thailand is a gold mine if you do it right, starting your own business is the way to live well here, but getting employed will not, unless you're salary is quite high.

I think starting a business in Hat Yai is a lot easier than doing it in Rice road though.

Edited by Seizhin

haha..Let's exchange job..you come to China..let me be in Thailand..hehe.. :D

No thanks. :o

I spent several years living in China, mostly in the Hangzhou area. I go back to China every month for business, and that is enough for me.

Things are not cheaper in Thailand though, I find them more expensive.

Oh...do i come here too late?... :D

Welcome to LOS, Chinesegirl... B)

I would love to help with your career, but as i do my own but very small business

it is too small to hire you myself or have any connection with some decent companies in Thailand.

As i know, there is one Thai Corporation called "Charoen Pokphand" or "CPF"

This corp. has many kinds of business and has some in Beijing...

Once open a Super Mall in Beijing... but now sold to Local Chinese for long time...

By the way, I didn't get into these details that much..

you may google for "CPF", "CP Intertrade"... or get into this link: http://www.cpf.co.th/index.html

I hope this may help you....

This corp owned by Chinese Family and it would prefer someone who is fluent in Chinese-English to work with.

Or one more alternative, if you can work like banking or consultant... why not try "Bank of China"

I am Thai-Chinese woman and once been forced by my daddy to learn Chinese...

But so ashamed that i was too lazy... so just very easy words can be understood...

I can write Chinese words correctly but now Chinese alphabets had changed to be easier to write.... :o

This make me like I haven't any ability in Chinese Language at all. :D

By the way, I would happy to be your friend to hang out, do all the girly things to do if you come stay in LOS

I am looking for female foreign friends which is so hard to find here...

If you're happy to, please msn me.. so we can know each other more.... :D:D:D:D:D

Cheers!

:o midoriapple, me too looking for a job in thailand or even in china..but unfortunately i dont know how to speak your language..whaaa...hay how i wish i am good! i am mechanical engr but did not practice my field enough...i work for samsung for almost 5yrs as engineer there and now i am working a government office here in our country as a computer operator only...hay...well goodluck to me!..chinessegirl, please update me!

Oh...do i come here too late?... :burp:

Welcome to LOS, Chinesegirl... B)

I would love to help with your career, but as i do my own but very small business

it is too small to hire you myself or have any connection with some decent companies in Thailand.

As i know, there is one Thai Corporation called "Charoen Pokphand" or "CPF"

This corp. has many kinds of business and has some in Beijing...

Once open a Super Mall in Beijing... but now sold to Local Chinese for long time...

By the way, I didn't get into these details that much..

you may google for "CPF", "CP Intertrade"... or get into this link: http://www.cpf.co.th/index.html

I hope this may help you....

This corp owned by Chinese Family and it would prefer someone who is fluent in Chinese-English to work with.

Or one more alternative, if you can work like banking or consultant... why not try "Bank of China"

I am Thai-Chinese woman and once been forced by my daddy to learn Chinese...

But so ashamed that i was too lazy... so just very easy words can be understood...

I can write Chinese words correctly but now Chinese alphabets had changed to be easier to write.... :o

This make me like I haven't any ability in Chinese Language at all. :D

By the way, I would happy to be your friend to hang out, do all the girly things to do if you come stay in LOS

I am looking for female foreign friends which is so hard to find here...

If you're happy to, please msn me.. so we can know each other more.... :D:D:D:D:D

Cheers!

You are a very nice girl...hehe..I'm happy to be friends with you...Thanks a lot ! :D

Let's chat more on Msn !

I have seen in the local paper adverts for mandarin speaking people.Maybe a tourist guide lol lol.

Hi and welcome to the forum

Jobs as tour guides are reserved for Thai people.

The suggestion about the newspapers is a good one.

We also have a Job Finding section in the forum.

Teaching, well yes, but generally not well paid.

If you have a good job in the US then I suggest you stay with it and spend

your money on holidays in Thailand.

Unless you have good qualifications (a degree) and work experience you are unlikely

to find a rewarding job in Thailand.

Good luck anyway.

:o midoriapple, me too looking for a job in thailand or even in china..but unfortunately i dont know how to speak your language..whaaa...hay how i wish i am good! i am mechanical engr but did not practice my field enough...i work for samsung for almost 5yrs as engineer there and now i am working a government office here in our country as a computer operator only...hay...well goodluck to me!..chinessegirl, please update me!

Smarky, Your working experien looks good.. you will find a job..jsut take your time..

I just sent contact a few companies in Thialand..no news so far yet..hehe...we wait to see..

I have seen in the local paper adverts for mandarin speaking people.Maybe a tourist guide lol lol.

Unless you have good qualifications (a degree) and work experience you are unlikely

Good luck anyway.

astral, is it difficult to a foreigner like me and chinesegirl to find a well paid job in Thailand?

Good luck anyway.

astral, is it difficult to a foreigner like me and chinesegirl to find a well paid job in Thailand?

Smarky, You can try this website..I find it in the internet and sent a few Emails out..1 of them reply me and he said we are only need local Thai... :o

anyway..the website sounds good..

http://www.jobbees.com/job/candidate_searc...px#SearchResult

please write a paragraph, in chinese characters, describing what you want to do and why you want to do it, in terms of work/career...i will have a man in my office translate it :D

cruel. they want to believe.

:o Nicely done t.s. Welcome to the forum chinesegirl and smarky and good luck with the job hunting!

Cheers

Jimmy

please write a paragraph, in chinese characters, describing what you want to do and why you want to do it, in terms of work/career...i will have a man in my office translate it :D

cruel. they want to believe.

:o Nicely done t.s. Welcome to the forum chinesegirl and smarky and good luck with the job hunting!

Cheers

Jimmy

Thanks..Jimmy...We will try our best...hehe.. :D:D:D

Hi :D ,

I'm Chinese girl are working in a USA company in China now..but I have traveled to Thailand 4 times just for holiday ...and I love thailand a lot..when you are going to shopping..or eating in a restaurant..they can understand you very well..Most of people can speak English..so it's a very good thing...

Now I'm planing to find a job in Thailand soon...but it seems so difficult...ha..still work on that..

Hope everybody have fun here... :D

Thanks !

Chinese Girl :D

Welcome to the forum ChineseGirl, nice to see some one on the board with a positve mental attitude... ...for a change :o

Hi :D ,

I'm Chinese girl are working in a USA company in China now..but I have traveled to Thailand 4 times just for holiday ...and I love thailand a lot..when you are going to shopping..or eating in a restaurant..they can understand you very well..Most of people can speak English..so it's a very good thing...

Now I'm planing to find a job in Thailand soon...but it seems so difficult...ha..still work on that..

Hope everybody have fun here... :D

Thanks !

Chinese Girl :D

Welcome to the forum ChineseGirl, nice to see some one on the board with a positve mental attitude... ...for a change :o

haha..thanks..Marvo..We should make the our life change when we are young...it will too late when i'm in my 80s...hehe..

:D midoriapple, me too looking for a job in thailand or even in china..but unfortunately i dont know how to speak your language..whaaa...hay how i wish i am good! i am mechanical engr but did not practice my field enough...i work for samsung for almost 5yrs as engineer there and now i am working a government office here in our country as a computer operator only...hay...well goodluck to me!..chinessegirl, please update me!

Hi, Smarky

Nice to meet you.... :o

Sorry.. i haven't come here since I had left message for ChineseGirl. So never known you are looking for job in Thailand as well.

The details i gave her is just coinsidence. What if I had any job which good for you... i will tell you, ok?

By the way, I wish you could find decent job this soon.

Welcome to LOS na kha... :D

Good luck anyway.

Smarky, You can try this website..I find it in the internet and sent a few Emails out..1 of them reply me and he said we are only need local Thai... :o

Thanks jimmy!

:D midoriapple, me too looking for a job in thailand or even in china..but unfortunately i dont know how to speak your language..whaaa...hay how i wish i am good! i am mechanical engr but did not practice my field enough...i work for samsung for almost 5yrs as engineer there and now i am working a government office here in our country as a computer operator only...hay...well goodluck to me!..chinessegirl, please update me!

Hi, Smarky

Nice to meet you.... :o

Sorry.. i haven't come here since I had left message for ChineseGirl. So never known you are looking for job in Thailand as well.

The details i gave her is just coinsidence. What if I had any job which good for you... i will tell you, ok?

By the way, I wish you could find decent job this soon.

Welcome to LOS na kha... :D

Midoriapple, thanks in advance! :D just pm me if you have any update...thanks my friend! hi to chinesegirl too!

Good luck anyway.

thanks chinesegirl...i will visit the site later!