Ca Kit

Hi all,

A newbie, and just wondering on the outcome of court proceedings of the CA Kit. Has anyone purchased the artificial induced agarwood.

Psoup

Suggest you PM JungleBiker and also search an old closed thread of his on the topic.

rgds

Hi all,

A newbie, and just wondering on the outcome of court proceedings of the CA Kit. Has anyone purchased the artificial induced agarwood.

Psoup

Hi Psoup,

As far as I know, the court proceedings in Thailand have not been concluded yet.

Yes, foreign importers in several countries have purchased the cultivated agarwood (CA) and are asking for more.

I hope to see you in Khamphai's plantation around the end of this month.

Best regards,

JB. :o

• 2 months later...

Dear sir,

I am a farmer from Thailand (Khonkaen district).

I have small piece of land .(20 rai), on which I grow fruits and eucalyptus trees.

My friend told me that these days there is profitability in growing agarwood trees instead of eucalyptus trees.

But I have problems in growing agarwood trees.

I don’t have technical knowledge for agarwood trees :-

Is there any institution, which teaches how to grow agarwood trees, like on which season I should plant the trees, at what interval water to be given, and what fertilizers are good for these trees.

Where can I have soil test, so that I can know weather soil of my farm is good for agarwood plantation or not.

I read on internet about the excellent work of professors from university of minesota, they said their work is for helping the poor farmers (they lie), but after contacting their company (touchwood) I came to know that they want me to invest a huge amount in their company and only then they will share some info. about plantation of agarwood.

I am a poor farmer and don’t have such huge money to invest in their investment project.

I am willing to produce agarwood through use of CA kit, but before using it I need information for plantation.

I expect from you to help me and give some information about the plantation of agarwood.

Thaks a lot

Regards,

Dear sir,

I am a farmer from Thailand (Khonkaen district).

I have small piece of land .(20 rai), on which I grow fruits and eucalyptus trees.

My friend told me that these days there is profitability in growing agarwood trees instead of eucalyptus trees.

But I have problems in growing agarwood trees.

I don’t have technical knowledge for agarwood trees :-

Is there any institution, which teaches how to grow agarwood trees, like on which season I should plant the trees, at what interval water to be given, and what fertilizers are good for these trees.

Where can I have soil test, so that I can know weather soil of my farm is good for agarwood plantation or not.

I read on internet about the excellent work of professors from university of minesota, they said their work is for helping the poor farmers (they lie), but after contacting their company (touchwood) I came to know that they want me to invest a huge amount in their company and only then they will share some info. about plantation of agarwood.

I am a poor farmer and don’t have such huge money to invest in their investment project.

I am willing to produce agarwood through use of CA kit, but before using it I need information for plantation.

I expect from you to help me and give some information about the plantation of agarwood.

Thaks a lot

Regards,

:o

This is the fifth identical post you poor farmer have made! I should try teaching English in Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket if I were you - much more lucrative than being "a poor farmer"! :D

Bye bye.