Padkapow Guy: This Is Not A Joke! Why Don't You

Why not just post the links to these jokes you've found instead of cutting and pasting them all? Just put them all in one post.

That way, you won't fill up everybody's "View New Posts" search results with all these posts. :o

Sorry, didn't think it would be a problem. I guess I could just not post them.

Ah well, just an idea. It's just that, last night I did a "View new posts" and I got 3 pages, and more than half were your jokes :D

Don't worry, I've asked the admins if we can specify which threads we can get listed in the "View New Posts" list, cause there are two that I usually don't look at: one is the jokes forum and the other is the "Gay" forum. :D

:o:D:D

Over the top. Take a rest.

believe it or not I did take a rest. There are about 20 more jokes to go. But I will refrain from posting them. I did not know this would upset life here on TV. They were meant to make you smile.

Apologies to everyone who had to suffer thru the laughter.

PKG

Over the top. Take a rest.

believe it or not I did take a rest. There are about 20 more jokes to go. But I will refrain from posting them. I did not know this would upset life here on TV. They were meant to make you smile.

Apologies to everyone who had to suffer thru the laughter.

PKG

Sorry PKG, I didn't mean to get you into trouble :o ! It's just that I wanted to get up to speed with some threads, and I had to scroll through pages of your new posts to find what I wanted! :D:D:D

yeah of course you chould go on posting jokes... no need for anyone to become a temperamental teenager, but in all honesty, half of those jokes had recently been posted already.

Not to say they werenñt funny of course...

Oi, Pong!

Your the one with the name that suggests your not as familiar with the old Palmolive as you might want to be! :o

Now lay of us Brits!! :D

Gawd. A dodger with a Roman name. That'll confuse 'em I reckon. :D The ladies of the night insist on one doing thorough ablutions before the games begin. So we residents of the LOS are well familiar with lumps of Palmolive.