Teachers Rights

kankaroo

I am interested in the field of teaching in Thailand - especially young children but I am put off by all the stories of unfair treatments of different groups of people. I am a hardcore naturist and would only consider a position with a a school if they respected my rights and allowed me to work without all the beauracratic red tape ie: clothes etc.

Where do you think I should start looking?

I am interested in the field of teaching in Thailand - especially young children but I am put off by all the stories of unfair treatments of different groups of people. I am a hardcore naturist and would only consider a position with a a school if they respected my rights and allowed me to work without all the beauracratic red tape ie: clothes etc.

Where do you think I should start looking?

Thailand is dominated by bureaucratic red tape. Individual freedom of expression by a foreign teacher ain't gonna happen.

kankaroo,

What is a hardcore naturist as opposed to a soft one? Does it mean no-holds-barred nudism, regardless of time and place, in your face naturism as it were; or does it suggest a permanent excitement about the concept of naturism, irrespective of temperature and climate? Please fill us textiles in kankaroo.

Yours,

bannork.

Come on mate even teachers joke around now and again!

Although my Swedish friend did tell me her whole family used to use the bathroom at the same time, and when they did do orienteering (which is massive in Sweden) they'd wash or change clothes in front of each other (naked!0.

Although my Swedish friend did tell me her whole family used to use the bathroom at the same time, and when they did do orienteering (which is massive in Sweden) they'd wash or change clothes in front of each other (naked!0.

Never about nudity by teachers in front of kids. N E V E R

Never about nudity by teachers in front of kids. N E V E R

pp, i believe u r taking a post out of context there...

although joking about this sort of thing shouldnt be done.

infact this thread should have been binned on the first post..