Renovations At Patong Merlin July Where Else To Stay

macfamily

We have just been notified by our travel agent that Patong Merlin are doing major renovations on Building 4 also affecting pool 3 in July when we are booked in to stay for 2 weeks. Not sure of the extent of reno's waiting to hear back from resort but can anyone assist in helping with some where else to look at staying at we have our 2 sons travelling with us aged 13 & 10, we did originally price Holiday Inn but far too expensive to book 2 interconnecting rooms. Any help please.......????????? :o

Kylie...

Not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for but Baan Laimai in the heart of Patong is a very nice place indeed, but i dont know if they do adjoining rooms and such like. Try looking here at this link...

http://directrooms.com/thailand/hotels/baa...-phuket-628.htm

Baan Lamai also doing construction now.

In the same area of Patong check;

The Burasari Resort

The Mercure Resort

Other end of the beach check:

The brand new Ibis Resort

The Graceland Resort

Best of luck !

Not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for but Baan Laimai in the heart of Patong is a very nice place indeed, but i dont know if they do adjoining rooms and such like. Try looking here at this link...

The Burasari Resort

The Mercure Resort

The Graceland Resort

Best of luck !

Shocker! I did not see them doing work last week when there? What is it they are doing, will it be quite intrusive? I have just helped a mate of mine book there.

The Burasari Resort

The Mercure Resort

The Graceland Resort

Best of luck !

Shocker! I did not see them doing work last week when there? What is it they are doing, will it be quite intrusive? I have just helped a mate of mine book there.

Not sure what work still waiting to hear from resort although it is in School Holidays...!!!!! :o

The Burasari Resort

The Mercure Resort

The Graceland Resort

Best of luck !

Tough not to notice, when standing with your back to the beach the whole rightside of the resort is torn apart.

Notice the gutted two level building.

How it effects the resort behind, not sure, but 7:00AM clanging and banging of construction sure can be a bummer when you get in from a night out.