Leaking Pool

KeeperRik

I had a new 10 x 5m pool built at my house in Rayong by a company in Pattaya and i have had nothing but problems since it was finished. it has been out of action more then in since it was finished and now it had developed a leak and i cannot get the company to come and fix it. it has been out of action for 5 weeks and i was promised they would be here the week before last. When they didn't turn up we contacted the owner and he made some story about the guy who was responsible having to return to his village for a sick relative but promised without fail they would start today (7th). They didn't arrive and there phones are switched off. I know what i would like to do but i don't won't to be deported as i love Thailand but as i have a twelve month GUARENTEE is there anything legal i can do and is there anyone out there who can help me???

I had a new 10 x 5m pool built at my house in Rayong by a company in Pattaya and i have had nothing but problems since it was finished. it has been out of action more then in since it was finished and now it had developed a leak and i cannot get the company to come and fix it. it has been out of action for 5 weeks and i was promised they would be here the week before last. When they didn't turn up we contacted the owner and he made some story about the guy who was responsible having to return to his village for a sick relative but promised without fail they would start today (7th). They didn't arrive and there phones are switched off. I know what i would like to do but i don't won't to be deported as i love Thailand but as i have a twelve month GUARENTEE is there anything legal i can do and is there anyone out there who can help me???

Kiss the old guys goodbye, and try to find a new repair company...

If you are unhappy with the pool company name them, so others don’t go down the same road unknowingly,

I used Pool design company ltd Pattaya and would not use them again for various reasons :o:D

Yes name them so others may not enter the same zone.

If you like I know a company that fixes pools, I can PM you his details if you want to get them check it out. But that does not help your guarantee problem.

What type of pool is it and where is it leaking and by how much roughly a day ?

• 4 weeks later...

It was Pool Design in Pattaya, They did come back eventually and fix it but have left a large patch in the sandwash rim. They hadn't got a clue where the leak was and it was up to me to tell them it was in the spa area, a pretty crap job for the money i paid.

Be warned and thanks to all those who replied.