Kl Thai Embassy

Loads of budget hotels in central KL in and around Petaling Street, the Swiss Inn is reasonable low-mid range.

The closest hotel to the embassy is the Crown Princess a five minute walk but definately not budget.

KL has only one airport, KLIA, not exactly close to anywhere, good rail service into town.

Edited by Crossy

Loads of budget hotels in central KL in and around Petaling Street, the Swiss Inn is reasonable low-mid range.

The closest hotel to the embassy is the Crown Princess a five minute walk but definately not budget.

KL has only one airport, KLIA, not exactly close to anywhere, good rail service into town.

thanksfor the info

I've been told that the Hotel Fortuna in Bukit Bintang might be close to the embassy. Can anyone confirm this?

It's on the wrong side of the Golden Triangle, about a mile from the embassy I suppose, Taxi job.

The embassy is on Jalan Ampang, 5-10 mins walk from Ampang Park LRT station (Putra).

However Bukit Bintang is only a short walk from Pudu station, then it is a direct ride to Ampang

Hmmm, if you go to Ampang from Pudu you'll be some considerable distance (about 4 miles) from the embassy :o

You need Ampang Park station on the Putra LRT. Take the monorail from Imbi or Bukit Bintang to Bukit Nanas then transfer to the LRT, taxi will be quicker.

Oops. My mistake

Astral

Edited by astral

"KL has only one airport, KLIA,"

it quite a while a go but i flew with air asia budget airline from bkk and i was under the impresion that there were 2 airports and air asia was the furthest away one??

chris

it quite a while a go but i flew with air asia budget airline from bkk and i was under the impresion that there were 2 airports and air asia was the furthest away one??

chris

Only one airport, two terminals. Air Asia is at the Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT). There is a shuttle bus from one terminal to the other, they are quite far apart.

When you land you can see the main terminal, and all the airport buildings, then they go over to the LCCT.

chris

Only one airport, two terminals. Air Asia is at the Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT). There is a shuttle bus from one terminal to the other, they are quite far apart.

When you land you can see the main terminal, and all the airport buildings, then they go over to the LCCT.

thanks for the info everybody

chris

im flying to lcct so whats the best way to get to central kl ?