Your Favorite Computer Repair Shop?

Loosescrew

Your Favorite Computer Repair Shop?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you want quality there is only one choise, Liberty Computers

http://www.liberty-computers.com/

We get our 16 computers repaired there and we never had any problems. They do great work and keep their agreements and deadlines (something you normally never find with Thais). Yes they are more expensive than anyone else, but once you had some amateur garage company mess up your PC, you won’t mind paying for super quality and service.

Give them a call and ask for Steve.

Tel. 038-360400

We get our 16 computers repaired there and we never had any problems. They do great work and keep their agreements and deadlines (something you normally never find with Thais). Yes they are more expensive than anyone else, but once you had some amateur garage company mess up your PC, you won't mind paying for super quality and service.

Tel. 038-360400

You obviously have good service there and good luck to you. :D

I have never tried it so have no personal experinece, but in an earlier thread in this forum there were many reports from people who had less than a perfect service at Liberty. Here is the link, readers may judge for themselves:

HERE

I have no axe to grind, but I wonder if a major customer, such as you, gets a better service than the average punter who just needs his PC or laptop sorted out? :o

We get our 16 computers repaired there and we never had any problems. They do great work and keep their agreements and deadlines (something you normally never find with Thais). Yes they are more expensive than anyone else, but once you had some amateur garage company mess up your PC, you won’t mind paying for super quality and service.

Tel. 038-360400

i tried liberty computers for my printer,cost a fortune and never worked properly.

pattaya2u in tuk dotcom 1st class ,cheap ,friendly and repairs always done properly.

I voted for Wattana. Mind you I dont really 'trust' any of them.

I have to take my Lexmark printer/fax/scanner in there tomorrow as it is broken.

No power.

I have changed the new toners I recently bought for a couple of old toner cartridges I keep around.

I have heard of all kinds of stories about this kind of item being switched in some instances - not specifically at Wattana - but why take the chance!

The printer only cost about 4000 baht and the 2 cartridges (black and coloured) cost about 2600 baht in total!!!

So as you can see - I personally dont really feel confident with any of the dealers over here!

Pattaya2u has my vote- Last reformat 2006 & a backup ghost 7 for free 12 used programs....No extras i didn't want Soft drinks free. Liberty are cowboys I met one of them. their work is crap.They don't even test the system when they install it. Piss por a limp dik at best. I could do better in 96- But I am American not Thai & was trained accordingly.

My computer still is lightning quick . The web is the only drag. I use Pattay2u for all the freebies & for 200 baht it is not worth me doing . I get $100.00+ an hour in the U.S. when I am there.

i tried liberty computers for my printer,cost a fortune and never worked properly.

pattaya2u in tuk dotcom 1st class ,cheap ,friendly and repairs always done properly.

Lucky you. I've never had a good repair job done there and one time they didn't even turn it on (computer log proved that) - they just told me they couldn't do anything and charged me the service fee - after they had it for 2 days and didn't even contact me to let me know the status of my repair job.

There's so many people running around that shop it's hard to get anyone to listen to you for more than 30 seconds without being disturbed. The shop is just an absolute mess, so it's hard to believe they are organised enough to seriously give any job full attention.

I get the feeling this thread is another Pattaya2U promotion thread.