Each To Their Own

sparrow

You can always play poke-her or poke-him, or go flying into a drainage ditch on a rental bike without scratching yourself or the bike (400 cc). You can visit the parks, swim in the pools or waterfalls. Eat funny food, make inane posts on some funky expat forum. Eat hamburgers, doughnuts, apple pie. Wash a watch, watch a wat, wai the students at Wachiwirat school.

After that long and drawn out pallarver of "falang pretend police" I thought I'd just let it be known that i don't really care what peole do in thier free time. May find it odd like ballroom dancing or ladyboys, or ballroom dancing ladyboy, but each to thier own, hense the title. Hope i didn't cause too much offence, just a bit of bordum banter.

I like to mix music, ride motor bikes and play poker. What do you do?

Try meditation or Tai Chi http://www.taichithailand.com/

Available all over Chiang Mai.

Do it before The Mayan Calender runs out..

3.5 years and counting...

Tick tock... :D:o

post-31110-1210814427_thumb.jpg

After that long and drawn out pallarver of "falang pretend police" I thought I'd just let it be known that i don't really care what peole do in thier free time. May find it odd like ballroom dancing or ladyboys, or ballroom dancing ladyboy, but each to thier own, hense the title. Hope i didn't cause too much offence, just a bit of bordum banter.

One of my favourite pastimes is to correct the spelling and punctuation of some of the more illiterate members of this forum. However due to time restraints today I can't be bothered on this particular thread.

Good go bother some other thread :D

Please................."Good, go bother some other thread." :o

One of my favourite pastimes is to correct the spelling and punctuation of some of the more illiterate members of this forum. However due to time restraints today I can't be bothered on this particular thread.

Good go bother some other thread :D

Please................."Good, go bother some other thread." :o

Please, 'threads' not being capable of being bothered, ................."Good, go bother the people on some other thread." :D

if you really can't find anything to do, come up with a new chiang mai pizza or hamburger thread ... make sure you get your grammar right though first time...

Misunderstanding?

I'm not stuck for things to do. I was asking what other people enjoy to do so we might find common ground and pass times, share ideas etc. For example where to ride your motorbike or best lawn bowls in all of chiang mai.

Any one out there do Karate? Was thinking of picking it up again.

Tat remindds mee, I thunk TV shud av a speel cecker four mee two yus. :o

if you really can't find anything to do, come up with a new chiang mai pizza or hamburger thread ... make sure you get your grammar right though first time...

:o or you could always v-----heavens no, not that word again, don't even think it------ sorry folks, don't bother to come get me, I'll throw myself into the moat :D

One of my favourite things is a selection of fine cheeses with wine an meats, mid morning till sundown when its time to break out the scotch an grouts. This is very rare but dam_n good when it comes together.

No real hobbies at the moment. Using the computer all the time is not a healthy hobby in my opinion but that's what a seem to find myself doing a lot. I watch some Tv. I also am ashamed to admit it but I am one of those shopping mall farangs who wanders around shopping malls. I go usually for a meal, cool air,groceries, and occasionally a movie. Ever noticed that there are loads of farang males in the malls? I bet if you took away the western food that number would decrease.

Well thanx to the rain I was able to finish watching " The West Wing"

seasons 1 - 6. A great series out of the U.S.A Surprise not a glitch in the 40 dvds in the set :D "Cummon" sun break out of those clouds :o "

Gardening, hiking, spending time with the monks and yes "chasing tail."

It's a yin, yang thing... :o

Much the same as me but I haven't started hanging with monks yet.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If I didn't get to spend some time with the monks every week, I'd be a real basket case... :D

Gardening, hiking, spending time with the monks and yes "chasing tail."

It's a yin, yang thing... :o

Much the same as me but I haven't started hanging with monks yet.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If I didn't get to spend some time with the monks every week, I'd be a real basket case... :D

Oh, MONKS, sorry, I misread it. I thought you said MONKEYS.

I'm up for the pool game, farangcravings. where is your bar?

Hey Taurus Guy

Wont post here will send a PM to you anyone else thats want to take up the challenge let me know and i'll pm you

PM me please - I'm no good at pool but enjoy a laugh....do you offer the carry out service irrespective of who wins?

LOL SURE we provide that service to all our customers :o Pm on the way

Hi FarangCravings

Please PM with your bar location, I'm always up for a game of pool and a beer.

Craig