Finance On New Car - Can I Get It Without A Guarantor?

• 2 months later...
Toyota will give you finance with no garantor if you put down 25%. Or that was the case a few months back when I purchased my Hilux.

Choppy

Great news. Could you please give me the name/address of the dealer and name of the finace comapny? I shopped around here in the Pattaya region, and they all asked for a thai guarantor, when putting 30 % down.

Thanks

Benny

Edited by Bennyl

Toyota will give you finance with no garantor if you put down 25%. Or that was the case a few months back when I purchased my Hilux.

Choppy

Great news. Could you please give me the name/address of the dealer and name of the finace comapny? I shopped around here in the Pattaya region, and they all asked for a thai guarantor, when putting 30 % down.

Thanks

Benny

Hi benny,

I done it through the main Toyota dealership in Chumpon. Maybe better you check out Bangkok - am sure you will have more luck there.

choppy

Hi Benny.

Check out Bara Windsor. They have a number of locations around Bangkok. I found their staff to be extremely helpful. Ask them to give you information regarding financing from Toyota Leasing Thailand (TLT) and from other finance companies that they work with. One or more may not require or have a lower threshold for a guarantor.

Enjoy your wheels.

Choppy

Thanks

Benny

Hi benny,

I done it through the main Toyota dealership in Chumpon. Maybe better you check out Bangkok - am sure you will have more luck there.

choppy

Hi choppy,

Thanks for your advise. At least I know it can be done. I'll shop at Bangkok.

Benny

Hi Benny.

Check out Bara Windsor. They have a number of locations around Bangkok. I found their staff to be extremely helpful. Ask them to give you information regarding financing from Toyota Leasing Thailand (TLT) and from other finance companies that they work with. One or more may not require or have a lower threshold for a guarantor.

Enjoy your wheels.

Hi ongcuunon,

Thanks for your advise. I'll check with Bara Windsor.

Benny

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

After shopping around I finally got a deal from Toyota Buzz, Bkg, financed through Thanachart Bank.

30 % down and installments over 3 yrs WITHOUT any Thai guarantor.

Just had to provide WP, Visa, salary slip, bank statement and a map of the location of my house.

I'd would like to thank all of you who helped me with their advise.

Benny

:o