Is There Pizza Or Kfc Online Ordering In Bkk?

Sometimes it's late at night, you're hungry for something bad for you, and you don't want to leave your place. That's when I start trying to find places that will let me order online for immediete delivery. I don't like calling the places because even though I can order (using Thai for most of it), the order almost always ends up wrong or missing something.

If I were able to order it online it would remove the confusion, but I've yet to find any source for this. I tried to decode the KFC website, there seems to be online ordering alluded to, but I just can't find it.

Anyone have any luck with this?

Thanks JC!

I did a quick check of the sites, it seems that Pizza Co. is the only one with online ordering. All the others seem to be call-in only, but maybe I'm being blind? Do any of the others have online orders?

I know KFC used to, but I don't see the link on there anymore. :o

I don't like calling the places because even though I can order (using Thai for most of it), the order almost always ends up wrong or missing something.

All of these places have English speaking phone staff. When they answer, just say "Hello, I would like to order please" in clear English. The operator will tell you "moment please" and transfer you to an English speaking operator.

Sometimes it's late at night, you're hungry for something bad for you, and you don't want to leave your place. That's when I start trying to find places that will let me order online for immediete delivery. I don't like calling the places because even though I can order (using Thai for most of it), the order almost always ends up wrong or missing something.

If I were able to order it online it would remove the confusion, but I've yet to find any source for this. I tried to decode the KFC website, there seems to be online ordering alluded to, but I just can't find it.

Anyone have any luck with this?

http://foodbyphone.com/

But dont expect them to get it right or deliver on time or for all the food to arrive at the same time.

Been trying to use it for maybe 3 years now, The online system is great but the food is very overpriced and usually late.

Its good once in a while if you feel lazy.

I know you asked for fast food but this is a slow food option that you might want to try.

Edited by EmptyMind

• 1 year later...

Well it's been a year, and it seems that KFC has finally started taking online orders. The site is still completely in Thai (not too much of a problem), but the registration form doesn't work. Has anyone had success with it?

Yes I know there is better food everywhere, but as I said in my first post, sometimes I just don't want to leave my condo. I wish the little gai thot place down the road had delivery! :)

Pizza Company has online ordering. Tried it twice now and works great, delivery in 30mins. :D

Now if they could just figure out how to make a *good* pizza! :)

PC is comparable to Domino's or Pizza Hut. You gotta lower your expectations a bit, your not gonna get original Chicago deep dish or a New York Thin Slice delivered to your door in LOS.

PC is comparable to Domino's or Pizza Hut. You gotta lower your expectations a bit, your not gonna get original Chicago deep dish or a New York Thin Slice delivered to your door in LOS.

Maybe not, but there is Scoozi, which has a bunch of locations in BKK and is far superior to either pizza company or hut. Not as good as in NY or Chicago, but it's good. No online ordering but you can call for delivery.

• 1 month later...
Never tried ordering it online but I wish the KFC website would put the <deleted> phone number you're supposed to dial for delivery somewhere on their website.

1150 is the number for delivery.

I agree with you that Scoozi is quite good (I know an Italian guy in Cha Am that makes one MUCH better though), but when I'm just hungry and don't want to spend 500 baht on a pizza alone, I go for PC.

KFC now has an English form of their website, so now you can register and order online!

Enjoy!