Thaivisa Launches Online Food Supermarket

The products seem a bit pricy, maybe the pictures dont give the producys justice maybe 250bt for a large steak and kidney pie would be ok but the one in the picture looks like the standard small size that you can buy locally for 80bt.

Has anyone tried the products

I've had the steak, they don't ship meat products and frozen food to Koh Phangan as the shippers can ship it to Koh Samui in time but can't seem to get it to Koh Phangan on time. My meat arrived defrosted but still cold so I ate it. It was delicious, much better than the steak that can be found on Koh Phangan. Haven't tried the pies tho.

Try emailing them and asking them the size of the pie. But I have to add that the TV food program is most likely a better deal (and is aimed at) expats living in the middle of nowhere who have no access to western food at all. Something Samui is most certainly not lacking.

The products seem a bit pricy, maybe the pictures dont give the producys justice maybe 250bt for a large steak and kidney pie would be ok but the one in the picture looks like the standard small size that you can buy locally for 80bt.

Has anyone tried the products

Yes received the leg of lamb, bacon, etc. a few days ago total value 2.936 Baht.

A trip to Surat where I would have to go to buy these items - if I can get them - would cost 500 Baht in petrol alone. they deliver to your doorstep free of charge above 2.500 baht value and in a good frozen condition out in the sticks.

For me a very good service

my friend has a speed boat maybe he could send large amounts of food over the phangan

for a price

hi big c,i am looking for a speed boat where did your mate get his from?

Big C Marina.Seriously, many boats for sale,just look around whilst driving,many on the side of the road.Otherwise approach one of the boat building yards on the island.

my friend has a speed boat maybe he could send large amounts of food over the phangan

for a price

hi big c,i am looking for a speed boat where did your mate get his from?

Big C Marina.Seriously, many boats for sale,just look around whilst driving,many on the side of the road.Otherwise approach one of the boat building yards on the island.

i dont really want a boat thats built in thailand as most of wood and made cheap,big c can you help me out,i heard you are the man.