Bad Good Girl In Bkk

britmaveric

Klaus was really sweet. He said that he was married and that he didn’t want to make love to me but that I could make him come with my hand so that is what I did and it only took half an hour. :D:D:D :D He asked me for my phone number so that he could call me when he came to Bangkok again and I said sure and gave it to him because it was the easiest money I have ever made in my life. Four thousand baht for half an hour. I can’t believe it. Now I know what to do I will not talk to any Cheap Charlies again.

and from the replies to that blog

I usually go to Gulliver's for lunch or dinner, but rarely have I taken a girl from there for the night. I never do short time. If the girl only wants to do this, then I always tell them a polite no.

I will be in thailand May 16th, and would be interested in meeting and chatting with you. I will pay for your time to chat and not interested at this time, for you to go with me.

I respect your country for the nice people, :D culture, :o and of course your King. He is a great man and I know the thai people love him very much. Regards Charlie [email protected]

is the blog for real , has the guy who replied taken it seriously ( after all he is from the usa) or is he having a laugh too.

may 16th is tomorrow night , anybody for a night out at gullivers ?

I am reminded of "Girl with a one track mind" . It was a sexy blog. TRUE stories of the everyday (sex)life of un named girl in the film insdustry. The blog went ballistic and was then published as a best selling book. Film to follow I think.

Richard

I usually go to Gulliver's for lunch or dinner, but rarely have I taken a girl from there for the night. I never do short time. If the girl only wants to do this, then I always tell them a polite no.

I will be in thailand May 16th, and would be interested in meeting and chatting with you. I will pay for your time to chat and not interested at this time, for you to go with me.

I respect your country for the nice people, :D culture, :o and of course your King. He is a great man and I know the thai people love him very much. Regards Charlie [email protected]

is the blog for real , has the guy who replied taken it seriously ( after all he is from the usa) or is he having a laugh too.

may 16th is tomorrow night , anybody for a night out at gullivers ?

:D I might even pop in, and see if I can spot Charlie.

My Guess, yellow polo shirt, multi coloured board shorts, white socks pulled up, brown sandles, bum bag and a baseball cap. :D

Tax, why not drop Charlie a quick e-mail?

"She said it was best not to drink alcohol until you had found a farang because you might be there a long time and it wouldn’t be good to be drunk. Anne said that happened to her once. She was drinking vodka and tonic and she didn’t find a farang until after midnight and she went with him and had sex but she was so drunk she forgot to ask him for money."

:o

Richard

There's no need to "prove" it. Colpyat is the first to come up with assertions based on nothing more than his experiences and he expects everyone to take it as the gospel truth.... so for him to demand anything more than that when someone else posts their experiences should require no more proof than the words they type on their keyboard. This is the Internet... and he's a prime example that you can be whoever you want to be and have whatever experiences you want to have.

It was true last year in his case.... it's true this year in "her" case.

"....She was drinking vodka and tonic and she didn’t find a farang until after midnight and she went with him and had sex but she was so drunk she forgot to ask him for money."

1. = Never seen anyone drinking this kind of concoction...

2. = blind drunk - they wouldn't "forget"..

4000 is the "call" by the freelancers in HRC!

The Blog is a fake, brimming with stereotypes as conceived by many western males, but an entertaining one... hadn't had a good laugh for some time! :o

Definitely a fake. This is pretty clear evidence....from "Stealing from customers" (17th May).....

"I asked Anne which player it was but she said she didn’t know and the football team is saying it didn’t happen because..."

As if the football team would be making any comment on a player having money stolen by a hooker. As if the football team would know about it at all.

Afraid the blogger gave the game away with this one.....not too bright.

And as many have said already, the blog is riddled with stereotype cliches of what western men think of Thai BGs. Mildly entertaining though.

Its clearly a load of rubbish. The English is fluent, yet she marks out patterns for a living for Bt 12,000-15,000 p.m. Claims her boss sent her to New York to study for 6 months, then to Milan. Why would a boss do that for someone in such a lowly position. The cost of studying in New York must have set him back years of her salary.

Despite her meager salary she says she has been to Hard Rock cafe many times because "she likes the burgers". Just the sort of place a lowly paid Thai girl eats.

There are so many holes in it I can't believe anyones fooled. Its similar in style to the one about a Thai girl working as a hooker in the UK which, surprise, surprise , is now a book.

Wonder if its the same guy writing it?

I might of believed, but when have you ever heard a thai lady or any thai use the word "starfish"????

His hotel was the Conrad, which is quite far from Gullivers, but it was really nice and the room was the best hotel room I have ever been in. I tried really hard not to be a starfish with David and I think I made him happy.

I might of believed, but when have you ever heard a thai lady or any thai use the word "starfish"????
His hotel was the Conrad, which is quite far from Gullivers, but it was really nice and the room was the best hotel room I have ever been in. I tried really hard not to be a starfish with David and I think I made him happy.

I wonder if 'her' rusty Sherrif's badge came into play while making him happy :o .

Fake as fake can be.

All bullshit Brit :o

All bullshit Brit :o

No bullshit Doc !

Her father runs a tropical pet- and fish shop:

starfish and her little bro cleans the snakes every morning !

LaoPo

So fake, soooooo many give aways....interesting how there are adds for thaispy and send2bangkok on the site....is someone (a loso, wannabe expat farang identity) feeling the economic pinch.......hahaha.

Is it legal to earn ad words income without a work permit, when you and your efforts are based out of thailand ???

Edited by kiakaha

• 2 weeks later...