If You Could Invent 1 Thing What Would It Be?

sparrow

Anti-hangover pill. What are all these scientists doing with their time that they haven't come up with this yet!?! Didn't they all have to go to university? They must have suffered from hangovers as students at least!

It's called aspirin and a tall glass of water.

If that works for you, then you need to learn how to party!

Not suffering hangovers is a serious risk factor for alcoholism, so I guess I shouldn't complain about the next day suffering as at least it deters me from doing it again for a while

Anti-hangover pill. What are all these scientists doing with their time that they haven't come up with this yet!?! Didn't they all have to go to university? They must have suffered from hangovers as students at least!

It's called aspirin and a tall glass of water.

Actually it's called ...... another bottle of Crown Royal......

Can I invent 2 things here: :D

1. it could be a person..a hero .a super hero..who can protect the human. let our world become peaceful place we are all being nice together..no earthquake. no car accident, no people die..no fight....just people all nice to people..there is full of smile..so this hero will be here watching us and protect us..don't let these sad things happen..all people have a good heart ...... :D

2. i'm still thinking.... :o:D:D

Children with an off switch. Not planning to have any until this comes on to the market.

Remote locking for house front door. If its good enough for a $200k Rolls Royce why isn't it secure enough for a house? End fumbling with keys while carrying shopping.

For that, I think we can all be grateful!

A microwave oven or similar with a USB port so that my mom could email me some of the lasagna she just cooked!

This will be good..I like it..what about we have a magic desk in our kitchen with wireless transfer ..so our mum can sent us all the delicious food she cooked... :o

Children with an off switch. Not planning to have any until this comes on to the market.

Remote locking for house front door. If its good enough for a $200k Rolls Royce why isn't it secure enough for a house? End fumbling with keys while carrying shopping.

For that, I think we can all be grateful!

Why?

I would like to be able to send money back in time to my family when I was young. We were not poor, just not very well off. I would buy my father a car, and my mother new kitchen and laundry appliances, and I would pay for my sisters to go to university.