Help! Rooftiles, Problem In The Corners

lapamita

i haveproblems at 3 houses with ARAYA roofingsystem,,, this is expensive roof ( no ceramic,ton), most build in thaibalistyle hotels in the higher kategorie.

easy instaling, the roof is nearly finished.

but

our workers are not able to cut the roof -corners as well the shadow lines

Araya told me , they have a specilist but would take time about 3 month until him come for advice hhahhaha.................

somebody can help????

only absolut specilist requiered or specilist company from bangkok/pattaya

SORRY THE ROOF IS AYARA FROM CEMENT THAI HOME MART

yesterday the specilist advisor come from the company, and we have some significant problems in the roofstructure of 2 houses.

IS THERE ANYBODY OU WHO CAN HELP TO FIX THE PROBLEM???? GOOD PAYMENT

thuesday they want to send a company from bangkok to quote it,,

yesterday when the advisor was there, my headworker, as loosing his face, he even not speak with him, sit on the floor , head down.

3 hours later he explained that he would leave the constructionsite and not work more, so today he is going with his workers...................problem he was loosing face.

even i am paying for the repair of the roofproblem,,,, but thais who loose face hmmmmmm

and the problem goes even bigger now

amazing thailand...........

PS when they starting work he said he cant make roof very good, but said, he order people to make, later him said, him cant find, but him try to make it...................

SORRY THE ROOF IS AYARA FROM CEMENT THAI HOME MART

yesterday the specilist advisor come from the company, and we have some significant problems in the roofstructure of 2 houses.

IS THERE ANYBODY OU WHO CAN HELP TO FIX THE PROBLEM???? GOOD PAYMENT

thuesday they want to send a company from bangkok to quote it,,

yesterday when the advisor was there, my headworker, as loosing his face, he even not speak with him, sit on the floor , head down.

3 hours later he explained that he would leave the constructionsite and not work more, so today he is going with his workers...................problem he was loosing face.

even i am paying for the repair of the roofproblem,,,, but thais who loose face hmmmmmm

and the problem goes even bigger now

amazing thailand...........

PS when they starting work he said he cant make roof very good, but said, he order people to make, later him said, him cant find, but him try to make it...................

Ayara use a big odd shape tile that he obviously could not understand how to cut at the corners right?

This could be an expensive exercise for you if the steel is out as well what with waste and delays.

Shame he did not even want to learn. As you say, Amazing!

sorry,,,, he make roofs before but not this type of roof. a guy who tell the truth is better than all the specelists who know everything " and on the way a thai never make mistake", sorry but even he is gone, he was the best worker ever have had in thailand ,from longtime experience.

ok....................

last week i had a guy absolut specelist know all about electric,,, he even blow up the brand new aircon, and even i told him we have 3 switches and directcable to the aircon, he put even the next day 2 aircons on one switch..................this are the real specelists....wow

it is not easy to get a guy to work very properly with roofingtiles ok,,,,, many roofs have problems later...and oi try to avoid it.

that it would cost now, maybe for 1 house about 50.000 i think already when a bangkokcompany come