Horizontal White Bands/streaks Scrolling Up The Screen

zorro1

Usually its a ground loop.. Try making sure all the equipment (UBC / DVD and TV are all on the same power line).. Make sure all equipment is grounded and the ground is effective..

Thats for rolling lines..

If you can see the white information that is on the edge of the screen thats broadcast then thats harder, normally thats hidden by the TV overscan, some complex messing around in the engineer / system settings of the TV should fix it but thats not normal user settings.

Usually its a ground loop.. Try making sure all the equipment (UBC / DVD and TV are all on the same power line).. Make sure all equipment is grounded and the ground is effective..

Thats for rolling lines..

If you can see the white information that is on the edge of the screen thats broadcast then thats harder, normally thats hidden by the TV overscan, some complex messing around in the engineer / system settings of the TV should fix it but thats not normal user settings.

sorry for late reply but I didn't get a subscribe reply for some reason. I live in a new condo so the earthing should be okay right? Everything is plugged direct into the wall as there are several sockets behind the T.V. Not sure what you mean by the white info on the edge of the screen, can you try and clarify for me? thanks again