Adobe Update---- Was I Tricked?

garnet

last night while updating general stuff to my mac i also downloaded an adobe update for PS 9 to 9.2

that had been appearing on my screen for the past few days

today while trying to use photoshop i can no longer SAVE anything as i am told i do not have legitimate access

This is true as all my software is bought in BKK but i,ve never had any problems before [for years] i feel as if i was

lured into a trap anybody have similar experience? also do you think if i install another pirated CS3 into the

same computer they will now be able to detect it?

last night while updating general stuff to my mac i also downloaded an adobe update for PS 9 to 9.2

that had been appearing on my screen for the past few days

today while trying to use photoshop i can no longer SAVE anything as i am told i do not have legitimate access

This is true as all my software is bought in BKK but i,ve never had any problems before [for years] i feel as if i was

lured into a trap anybody have similar experience? also do you think if i install another pirated CS3 into the

same computer they will now be able to detect it?

have you tried doing a system restore to a date before your update.

Guest Reimar

From the Forum Rules:

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

The discussion of bypassing copyright protection, which includes the advice to use an "system restore" function, is against the forum rules.

This topic is therefore closed.

///CLOSED///