Tv In Thailand? Ricky Hatton Fight 24 & Leeds Utd On Sunday

funfun

just checked ubc again and cant seem to get an answear to Leeds Utd on sun 25 and ricky hatton 24th sat

any help please?

i havent got that south african channel if its on, but if it is if i can get it on quick i will?

thanks

chris

normaly ricky hatton fights are pay per view,which you can get on ubc.dont know how much it costs though.also there will be a treaming site on computer that will show both events.

Free if you have gold or platinum, which all bars do so they can show the football.

The fight is on one of the African SS channels. The only problem you have is it starts at 2.30am Thai time. No bar will be able to show it LIVE.

I know The Office Bar Sukhumvit Soi 33 has a replay at midday on Sunday.

Cheers,

bkkbob

normaly ricky hatton fights are pay per view,which you can get on ubc.dont know how much it costs though.also there will be a treaming site on computer that will show both events.

Free if you have gold or platinum, which all bars do so they can show the football.

gold, have, mr sweet chariot, ricky not on, and leeds not on, as far as, "we" spoke to ubc and 'They" said not!

but maybe a deal maybe done in next 2 days with sky or somthing???

heres hoping, whowever im trying to get leeds through net and live in, was getting well on this morning, then had to have a break for a drink!

chris