Courier Service That Can Deliver Cakes

ungu

Hi,

I need to send some home made cakes (delicate stuff) from Chiang Mai to Bangkok, preferrably same day delivery or overnight is also OK, but no more than one night because the quality of the cakes may degrade.

I don't know if I can trust the regular postal service even if I mentioned the package as fragile.

Are there any recommended courier/parcel services in Chiang Mai that can handle such thing? Especially the ones that have experiences in handling food or frozen goods.

Thank you

Try S&P. They have branches all over. I'm sure a branch local to your delivery address would oblige.

The bakery store? you mean, they provide courier service for delivering goods that are not their own?

Or does S&P has a sub company (courier company) to handle that?

Thanks for the input. Now, for other alternatives, I also open for regular courier service, or even travel agent/coach service that make daily trip to Bangkok.

They don't have to be specialized in delivering cakes, and they don't have to be a big company.

In my home country, I usually use a small courier service, which I know the driver, and the driver personally take care of my cakes and put them in the front seat with him.

maybe you can try the arcade bus station. talk to one of the bus drivers that go to bangkok. ask him to personally take care of the cake and perhaps some money for him. i have received parcels from nakornchai air bus before. a friend put in a parcel for me and then they called me up and i picked it up at Arcade.

worth a try..

Try Indra bus company, I think they have an office at Arcade and they have an office near Night Bazaar (close to Pantip Plaza).

Sombat bus company have an office at Arcade Bus Station.

They are both private bus companies that run bus services to BKK every evening.

Thank you for all the replies. I tried DHL, but they don't have domestic service. Bus companies don't deliver to the recipent's address I think, but I searched the location of Indra bus company anyway, and found them, just in case.

So, anyway, finally I decided to use EMS, and it was cheap enough, around 270 Baht for a 5 kg package, delivered overnight, and reached my client without any trouble. The thing is, I put many layers of bubble wraps around each individual cakes, so they were "bump-proof". Luckily they're not decorative cakes. Just sponge cakes and lapis legit.