Ride On Lawnmowers

I have a 2500 sq mt lawn and I am looking for a ride on mower. I can't find anywhere in Thaland that acts as agent or importer.

Does anyone have any ideas?

If not at least a self propelled model would be prerferable to the Standard Honda 5.5 push job I have.

Waiting in hope.

I looked a few years ago but failed to find one. Also I tried to get a petrol hover mower without success. To jump on the band wagon, I'm still looking.

They have self propelled petrol lawnmowers in Homepro.

Edited by coventry

THat's great. I have been in touch with Montri in Chiang Mai and they confirm that they have several models. They will be e mailing me a catalogue.

If you want to get in touc with them call 053 212311 or e mail [email protected]

Thanks for your help.

No more back ache soon although not sure how we get the thing to Hua Hin

THat's great. I have been in touch with Montri in Chiang Mai and they confirm that they have several models. They will be e mailing me a catalogue.

If you want to get in touc with them call 053 212311 or e mail [email protected]

Thanks for your help.

No more back ache soon although not sure how we get the thing to Hua Hin

I will be looking to buy same can you please post which model you buy and cost please if you do buy one in near future .

JB

I have a 2500 sq mt lawn and I am looking for a ride on mower. I can't find anywhere in Thaland that acts as agent or importer.

Does anyone have any ideas?

If not at least a self propelled model would be prerferable to the Standard Honda 5.5 push job I have.

Waiting in hope.

Try Asia Co., Ltd they are have a dealership for John Deere tractors and golf equipment in Bangkok. There office is in Rangsit and another down town.

• 1 year later...