Why So Many?

Jockstar

This in relation to shopgirls 300th post. She is happy that she reached this mildstone. I agree with her. But why so many negative posts? To this and other posts that are cleartly light hearted or even in jest. Some people should cheer up and be positive in life. Also when people ask a genuine request or question they are put down and made to feel like a T###. Come on guys. Lighten up. Just my look out in life. No need for it. A wise man once said. CHILL MAN!

Pat it was an asumption. I was just refering to the fact that the BP's thread was a bit old. Sorry if i offended you. But mate thats the beauty of of this forum. Everyone can voice their opinion. But back to topic. Why is everyone so negative? And also. CHILL MAN!

Why is everyone so negative?

"Grumpy old men" comes to my mind.

If you move to los, with nothing to do but to frequent a lot of forums day out and day in, after a while, i guess it will turn the most lighted person negative.

So, like you say: lighten up, and CHILL OUT... :o

This in relation to shopgirls 300th post. She is happy that she reached this mildstone. I agree with her. But why so many negative posts? To this and other posts that are cleartly light hearted or even in jest. Some people should cheer up and be positive in life. Also when people ask a genuine request or question they are put down and made to feel like a T###. Come on guys. Lighten up. Just my look out in life. No need for it. A wise man once said. CHILL MAN!

What kind of a question is that? :o

For some, it might be better to vent here than on their loved ones...

I would suggest finding another way to vent... other than being nasty/not nice to someone, whether it be a loved one or someone on a forum... :o

Some people here need to thicken their own skins, maybe, too. It's only an anonymous stranger in a forum on the internet, afterall. Better to get riled up about something really important in your life, in my opinion. :D

If you move to los, with nothing to do but to frequent a lot of forums day out and day in, after a while, i guess it will turn the most lighted person negative.

So, like you say: lighten up, and CHILL OUT... :D

theviking.... I just want to draw your attention to this post you made...

Shop: what makes you special?'

Cant see to con'grat you at any way.

There are posters in here have more than 1500 posts, never get a gratitude.

Tell me: what is so special about you?

just wonder.

So "grumpy old men" eh....

Chill out :o

totster :D

Nothing better to do. But put down people on a forum. here they will probably never meet these people.

Yep, I agree. For some, that's true, and we can't change that situation, so it seems silly to give these people the power to bum your day :D

A couple of times, I've left this forum with a knot in my chest and feeling angry/upset inside for a few hours... More like frustration, maybe. Anyway, it felt like shit. A couple of times was all it took to teach me the pointlessness of those shitty feelings..Learning the hard way, again, - but learning, nonetheless, na'? Don't let these folks completely waste your time- learn from them, if you can :o

So, like you say: lighten up, and CHILL OUT... :D

theviking.... I just want to draw your attention to this post you made...

Shop: what makes you special?'

Cant see to con'grat you at any way.

There are posters in here have more than 1500 posts, never get a gratitude.

Tell me: what is so special about you?

just wonder.

So "grumpy old men" eh....

Chill out :o

totster :D

We all can wake up with the wrong foot ones in a while..... :D

Easier to slag someone off than say a kind word...

Why is it easier? That's the question to ask yourself (not you, personaly). I think the true answer is the first step to turning it around to the way it could be, and should be; That it feels better to say a kind word rather than a mean one.

I agree, but so many negative people in the world... I believe you do or say smth nice and you are paid back in spades. Good Karma! :D

I only wish good Karma would show itself a bit sooner....I already know my bad shit comes back very quickly, always!

But, according to rumour, you may have to wait until your next life to taste any sweet karmic fruits....

I'm very impatient. :o

:D Yes jockstrap your full of love.

Soft Cell singer Marc Almond is critically ill in hospital after a motorcycle crash in central London.

Jockstar Posted on: Thu 2004-10-21, 12:18:43

So this time he had a mouth full of concrete and not something else.....

Forum: General topics Post Preview: #192885

Cheers Mango :o