Where Is The Farang Bar?

Mr Pro

bartender 100.

Kiwi Corner dosn't exist anymore - as far as I'm aware. Duncan, assuming that's who you're asking about, is still very much in HH. You can catch him in the mornings at J&B's place on Nebkaharbs or Cocunuts 2 which is now near the pier.

The Plaza is OK for a night out but there ain't half some ugly women there. I was thanking my lucky stars I had my own with me!

There the Paradise bar on the front which seems to be the most lively expat bar at this moment in time.

There are a lot of other places which tend to be scattered around Cha Am along or around the beach road but even in high season everyone seems to be spread out.

I quite like the relaxed atmosphere of Cha Am. Reminds me of HH when the only bars there were on Bintabaht and the bazar.

• 2 weeks later...
The Plaza is OK for a night out but there ain't half some ugly women there. I was thanking my lucky stars I had my own with me!

There the Paradise bar on the front which seems to be the most lively expat bar at this moment in time.

There are a lot of other places which tend to be scattered around Cha Am along or around the beach road but even in high season everyone seems to be spread out.

I quite like the relaxed atmosphere of Cha Am. Reminds me of HH when the only bars there were on Bintabaht and the bazar.

:o:D:D

Wasting your time with this misinformation, night out in the Plaza, lively? be lucky to see more than 4 customers in any bar.

• 4 weeks later...