Is Your Cup Running Over?

KhunDennis

Washington Square, has had the reputation of a non rip-off kind of place, but it sounds like times are changing.

It is being said, by some regulars around there, that some places are taking unfair advantage of patrons, in that, they are adding unordered drink tabs to the cups, especially after the customer, has had too much to drink, to notice.

Also very high pressure tactics, for selling lady drinks, which can go through the roof quickly.

What do you guys think, anyone noticed this kind of mischief going on ?

You said it brother, I think most of the pressure comes from below the waistline!!!

Then when when you have a real good buzz going, hey how about buying my friend a drink for luck today, how about the girl giving you a back rub, how about the cook for doing her job, how about the girl who served the food, how about the owner for being a nice guy, how about the bartender for mixing the drinks, how about the cashier for taking your money, how about because you are so Jai Dee and sexy.

Of course this is all hearsay, you understand. :o

He says he has never been in the Wild Country, it must have been, in one of the nearby bars.

Maybe it is starting to be a trend around those parts. I guess customers will have to decide which places are worth going to, and which are not.

We all know the old game, and fair enough, but in your face greed, is a bit much. If you can't let your guard down enough to enjoy a few drinks in a bar, why bother really. :o

Just pay as you go along, don't have to even think about it then.

After a few monster bar bills over the years I changed to the "pay-as-you-go" method.

Not after every drink, but after 3 or 4...or 5...or 6 :D

But at least you have some idea of how much the bill will be, how much you're spending...and how much you have left! :o

RAZZ